Tony Marinaro on why Subban was really traded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
the managment chose Price/Patches over Subban.

Price obviously was sick of subban's personality (which imo is great), and patches *****ed about it also.

Looks like they went the wrong ruin, what a disaster. This is linden all over again for Canucks, but habs version.

Strange considering what PK did, Price should also do, if he wants a Cup.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
the managment chose Price/Patches over Subban.

Price obviously was sick of subban's personality (which imo is great), and patches *****ed about it also.

Looks like they went the wrong ruin, what a disaster. This is linden all over again for Canucks, but habs version.
Doesn't it look worse for Bergevin considering he eventually fires Therrien after it was known he didn't like P.K. that much.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Kessel felt wronged? There was no outward antagonism, in fact I would say they did him favour, and won a Cup. I never thought anything that saw him "shafted"
Maybe Kessel meant how Subban feels 1 year later after being traded out of a major NHL market.

Now the only "problems" Toronto had with him is that I think Brendan Shanahan held Kessel responsible for salute gate.

If there was any antagonism that was from the media like Steve Simmons who wrote his story about how Kessel would no longer be able to get a Hot Dog from his favorite street vendor.

Muggs

Oct 29, 2016
Tim and Sid suck, garbage show, garbage personalities. PK got a bad rap, but comparing it to that is silly.

Muggs

Oct 29, 2016
Question if Kane dances in warm ups does anybody even comment on it?

I don't know?

I choose not to look at things in a vacuum. There is usually a context involved. PK has built a rep rightly or wrongly.

I won't make any assumptions beyond what I know...

And PK can dance up a storm for all I care.

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
I'm not sure why a nearly year old thread was bumped and allowed to stand, but I do think we have more than enough PK discussion going on all over HF right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce