Player Discussion Tony DeAngelo: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
GOAT of all-time
My next jersey will be him. Once you re-acquire the Chytil one I have like 5 I need to call AW about

But seriously seeing him play live is awesome. He's the type of player the Rangers should be very happy with. Dude is a sparkplug and is very good. He can be an integral player for us and I hope he gets to be. Dude is making a case for himself most nights. I was swooning about his passing in all zones and his control/pacing of the game when he was on the ice. In short, Rangers need more angry Italian guys on the team

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I'm glad DeangeNO hit Okposo. I'm glad he bloodied that chump. I actually had to bookmark some of the comments in this thread and label them from dumb, dumber to dumbest.

I always have stated I like DeangeNO's attitude. I also liked Richard Pilons attitude too. But he stunk worse than DeamgeNO.

Oh btw I will be having Colin Stephenson who covers the Rangers for Newsday on my show Monday night. Colin has been a proponent of DeangeNO in some recent articles. I'm very interested in his take on Torey Krug lite.
Do you want people to take you serious and listen to your show? Because your little immature comments are a great deterrent to hold people back from bothering to listen. Am i going to listen to a grown man call him "DeangeNO" the whole show? You bet you're ass i'm not.

As per usual, you're extremely out of touch with the team.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I'm glad DeangeNO hit Okposo. I'm glad he bloodied that chump. I actually had to bookmark some of the comments in this thread and label them from dumb, dumber to dumbest.

I always have stated I like DeangeNO's attitude. I also liked Richard Pilons attitude too. But he stunk worse than DeamgeNO.

Oh btw I will be having Colin Stephenson who covers the Rangers for Newsday on my show Monday night. Colin has been a proponent of DeangeNO in some recent articles. I'm very interested in his take on Torey Krug lite.
Be less transparent.

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS

Be less jackass and more logic.

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
My gut take - Will DeAngelo's career exceed that of..
Del Zotto? Yes.
Pionk? Yes.

Will it be in New York? Sort of. I could see him being one of those few that played for all three local teams - NYR, NYI, NJ. Can't fully describe why, maybe it's the Staten Island/Bayonne or suburban Jersey HS football player association I have of him. I'm judging.

Reactions: TheTakedown

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
My gut take - Will DeAngelo's career exceed that of..
Del Zotto? Yes.
Pionk? Yes.

Will it be in New York? Sort of. I could see him being one of those few that played for all three local teams - NYR, NYI, NJ. Can't fully describe why, maybe it's the Staten Island/Bayonne or suburban Jersey HS football player association I have of him. I'm judging.

While I think ADA has the ability to eclipse MDZ if he can put it all together, right now, it's nowhere near a safe bet. ADA is only 5 years younger than MDZ, and the latter has already played ~500 more NHL games and scored almost 200 more points.

DZ gets a bad rap, but he's put together a respectable if unspectacular career. ADA really needs to make some strides in the next year or so in order to have a realistic chance of exceeding that. That said, if he DOES put it all together, I don't think the comparison will be close (ADA has the kind of game breaking ability that MDZ never really showed).

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood

That was hilarious. We must keep this kid. Team struggling for W’s and the young, fiery Dman has everyone laughing and having a good time. That’s what it’s all about, his comedy is a weird kind of leadership support. Very cool to see. Whatta funny kid.

“The sickest individual in the entire NHL, JIMMY VESEY!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad