Post-Game Talk: Tonight, The Myth Of Hammond Died (Habs win 4-3, lead series 1-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I'd say he's injured... we just don't know to what degree. Is he broken or just maimed? It was a pretty good chop.

Of course he is injured. 90% of players are at this time of the year.

Can he play? That's the only thing that matters and we will have the answer friday night.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Am I a bad person if this entire situation just makes me laugh? I mean, someone getting 'hurt' is bad and all, but everything that's happened after has been hilarious.

Nynja*

Am I a bad person if this entire situation just makes me laugh? I mean, someone getting 'hurt' is bad and all, but everything that's happened after has been hilarious.

Did Sens management ever get in contact with Horatio Cane to find out if Subban threatened Stone?

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
What is so funny is how he rolled around on the ice. He has taken away the pansy crown from Ribeiro after that escapade.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
What is so funny is how he rolled around on the ice. He has taken away the pansy crown from Ribeiro after that escapade.

I'm sure it hurt like hell, but yeah that was overboard. Most people would just hold their risk and shake their hand and either turn around and hit him back or go to the bench.

Stone had a look of shame coming back from the locker room as well, which was funny.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
As I wrote in the other thread about Subban not being suspended about the Stone "microfracture"

"Just talked to a friend of mine (med student). He said the only way to see a microfracture is to do a "scintillation" test and a normal X-Ray wouldn't be able to show it well.

It consists of injecting a substance that binds itself to areas of the body that is regenerating fast (microfractures, microtrauma) and you get a scan of spots that are well illuminated, which means that it is healing. If you see spots on this test that you didn't see on the X-Ray, usually is a microtrauma/microfracture.

Only problem with this test is that you have to wait 24 hours to get this test done, if not the results aren't reliable.

So even the doctors on Sens' side are stupid. (been approx 12 hours)

Just trying to get Subban suspended."

Honestly, not surprising at all considering all the comments from their side. They tried so hard to get that suspension.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

Came up from Nova Scotia yesterday. Loved last nights game so much I had to rebook my flight and stay for game 2. Gonna go broke but **** it. Lol

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Ray Fereiro coming up on 690. Actually interested in hearing what he has to say about this entire thing. My guess, tells the Sens to shut up and play and that the penalty was warranted but that's it.

"Beat them on the scoreboard" kind of stuff. He's usually pretty level headed, much like Mike Johnson.

Nynja*

I'm sure it hurt like hell, but yeah that was overboard. Most people would just hold their risk and shake their hand and either turn around and hit him back or go to the bench.

Stone had a look of shame coming back from the locker room as well, which was funny.

That glance at the ref as he fell too...isnt that something that has been synonymous with embellishing?

"he was looking to see where he was falling"

lol

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
That glance at the ref as he fell too...isnt that something that has been synonymous with embellishing?

"he was looking to see where he was falling"

lol

I just keep thinking about the scene in GoT where Jamie Lannister loses his hand. That look on his face, exact same as last night :laugh:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
So many Subban haters on the mainboard. I love all the crying from NHL fans all around the NHL who hate Subban but would dearly love to have him on their respective teams.

shawdowmaker

Dec 20, 2011
Montreal
I am blown away by Gilbert. He has been playing extremely well especially in the last 2 months. He used to be the worst D-man in our starting 6 and even was a healthy scratch a few times if I remember. Now, he's arguably our 4th best D-man out there.:amazed:

That's it in order to go all the way!! Everybody is going to have to step it up! Win by committee.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
lol some of the comments on the Ottawa Sun comments section after Subban's interview on the slash... some of these Ottawa fans are nuts

" I was pretty upset that he went down. It is frustrating when you see the player finish the game. "

This coming from a guy who as been called and fined for diving multiple times.
I think he should be suspended ......from the Mackenzie King bridge , the dirty , cheap , lying POS.
Not even Subban's parents would believe that load of manure he just shoveled. What an embarrassment to hockey, and those Montreal fans that support Subban (not all Montreal fans) should be banned from watching.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
lol some of the comments on the Ottawa Sun comments section after Subban's interview on the slash... some of these Ottawa fans are nuts

This is the best thing to do when reading anything posted or said from a Sens fan. :nod:

1379949_949081495110036_5141522130638126288_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad