Player Discussion Tomas Plekanec - Guess who's back, back again? Turtleneck's back, tell a friend! Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I think for this season, before he's surely traded again, we should start a counter for every shot Plekanec takes straight to the crest of the goalie.

Reactions: Peanut

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
He had difficulties keeping up with the play in the offensive zone in his last pre season game. He's probably still effective on the PK, but that's about it. Perfect for the tank.

muzion

Oct 5, 2007
St-Hubert, Québec
He had difficulties keeping up with the play in the offensive zone in his last pre season game. He's probably still effective on the PK, but that's about it. Perfect for the tank.
The crazy thing is he's not. Before Therrien was fired he finally started playing Danault on the first unit because Plekanec had been ineffective all year. He's riding on his reputation at this point.

Reactions: mariolemieux66

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Congrats Mr Plekanec! :dumbo:

UMKlt0D.gif

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
I don't want to be that guy, but there have been a few coincidental "injuries" that have occurred in order to not have to put Sherby or Dlo on waivers. They tried to sneak JDLR through and got bit.

JohnnyB11

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, NB
I don't want to be that guy, but there have been a few coincidental "injuries" that have occurred in order to not have to put Sherby or Dlo on waivers. They tried to sneak JDLR through and got bit.
Lol sneak him through? Marginal NHLer, arrested development. We won’t miss him, seriously.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

I have to say, it does "look" a little fishy.. but i cant imagine DLR didnt have some sort of heart prob and i cant imagine plek would just agree with bergevins "fake a back injury" shpeel..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad