Video Tom Sestito vs. Colton Orr

• Thread starter Bi Coastal Bawse*
  • Start date

Polo*

Pretty soft dropping, looked like it hit more helmet then anything

But you can have this one, you need something to be happy about tonight

I dont why you are getting aggressive. You should be happy. Your team won and sestito did fairly well against Orr.

It didnt hit the helmet btw.

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
Anytime, bro. I'm plenty happy, considering I didn't have to watch a game at 4 pm local time. Thanks for catering to the Centre of the Universe.

Strange thing to brag about, but I had my own game at 745 so it worked out perfectly, thanks centre of the universe

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Orr won but hes definitely on a down swing for some reason. Sestito was winning that until he got buckled by a shot but it didnt look like it did any real damage, just knocked him over, Ses is a punching bag, a few years ago he would be in a hospital fighting Orr

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Sestito did better than I thought he would. Orr with the TKO/knockdown at the end. I'd give him the edge, although Sestito was clearly annoying him with his jersey jabs.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Sestito did better than I thought he would. Orr with the TKO/knockdown at the end. I'd give him the edge, although Sestito was clearly annoying him with his jersey jabs.

Yeah those jersey jabs kept Orr at bay and I swear I saw Orr roll his eyes.

GenericFan2*

Looked more like Sestito slung him over as much as getting knocked over. Lucky for Orr he didn't get his head driven into the ice like Parros did. Like how Sestito stepped in when Orr started running people. That is something he does every time. Maybe not the greatest fighter but he always tries to stand up for his teammates.

For all the rep about the bruise brothers and McLaren and Orr, you see McGratton absolutely tune McLaren and Sestito go even with Orr and you begin wonder.
With McLaren hand problems and Orr being one shot away from concussion problems you might see Devane get a call up soon.
Lol it's not hard to swing your opponent around and stay out of his range, especially when you have a significant height and weight advantage. The funny thing is, Sestito still got dropped. :laugh:

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
Its too bad Kessel lost his footing so early. Him and Burr would have been a fight worth watching. Even tho one is fat and the others weird and french, the fight has meaning regardless of if it looks like a cat fight or not.

Kessel is a premier sniper and Burrows has been one of the top ES goal scorers in the league for the better half of a decade. They impact the game by throwing down and putting themselves in the box.

Sestito and, well, anyone... yawn. Still a little bit of appeal, but becoming less and less a fan of these plug on plug staged fights. Unless one of em actually does something vs a skill player, it's just a sideshow.

GenericFan2*

Its too bad Kessel lost his footing so early. Him and Burr would have been a fight worth watching. Even tho one is fat and the others weird and french, the fight has meaning regardless of if it looks like a cat fight or not.

Kessel is a premier sniper and Burrows has been one of the top ES goal scorers in the league for the better half of a decade. They impact the game by throwing down and putting themselves in the box.

Sestito and, well, anyone... yawn. Still a little bit of appeal, but becoming less and less a fan of these plug on plug staged fights. Unless one of em actually does something vs a skill player, it's just a sideshow.
Don't even try to compare Burrows' value to Kessel's. :laugh:

CookieCrumbs*

Anytime, bro. I'm plenty happy, considering I didn't have to watch a game at 4 pm local time. Thanks for catering to the Centre of the Universe.

Wow. You're REALLY reaching here with this chirp. Absolutely brutal.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation

Always pleased to make sure you guys can watch your team lose to the Canucks at your own convenience.

And pretty blah fight, give the win to Orr for the takedown.

Tanevian*

I always think I hate the early start when the Leafs are in town but I certainly enjoy the extra post game time to celebrate guaranteed win night.

Trognitz

Jul 12, 2011
Orr in his prime would handle Tom Sestito (no offense to him, or canuck/Sestito fans). This is a fight that he should be expected to win easily.

Reading though, this is exactly what I was gonna say. Sestito will never be near the class of fighter Or was/is.:shakehead

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Sestito did well considering I really do not consider him a heavyweight in Orr's class.

But the last punch put him down, and it doesn't matter how many you land when the last one puts you down.

Giving the win to Orr.

This was Orr's first fight since the Parros fight and he was hurt in training camp, wonder if he is 100% healthy this year. Worth noting. Only 2 fights this year.

The year prior he worked himself into the best shape of his career after being sent to the minors. Not sure he is at that level of fitness this year.

Diamonddog01

Diamond in the rough
Jul 18, 2007
Vancouver
I always think I hate the early start when the Leafs are in town but I certainly enjoy the extra post game time to celebrate guaranteed win night.

Yeah, I'm not sure where this 4pm business came into play. I always enjoy the Canucks annihilating Toronto in an early game, and then I can go out and celebrate afterwards. I kinda like the guaranteed early afternoon victory, personally.

Analyzer*

Surprised Orr didn't cave in Sestito's face. Good job by Sestito to keep it close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad