Video Tom Sestito vs. Colton Orr

• Thread starter Bi Coastal Bawse*
  • Start date

JerkChicken

Jun 18, 2008
South Sound
Sestito early - landed a beauty and knocked Orr's lid off.

Orr late... nice right near the end.

Solid Draw.

Only thing the Leafs didn't get absolutely destroyed at all night.

IComeInPeace

Jun 16, 2009
LA
Orr with two big ones to end it...Sestito maybe gets in 1 decent one before that.

Win Orr. That's about as good as Sestito can ever expect to do in any fight.

Polo*

Orr had a tough time with him...sorta seems hes starting to decline.

slight edge Orr

Polo*

actually just rewatched it and Orr did better than I thought. I saw him land about 5 good ones...sestito would have got a good one there but was just a little high and took his helmet off instead. Still a good showing from sestito even tho he lost

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Sestito kept Orr at bay with his reach until the end

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
This is why I roll my eyes every time some says stuff like "gonna get smashed" or "try that against (insert goons name)"

Anyone who can match their opponents size, or are bigger, can pretty much just survive with jabs and short glances, bit of shaking, then down to the ice. There's rarely any serious damage unless someone is trying to win a fight they have no business in and take risks.

Polo*

This is why I roll my eyes every time some says stuff like "gonna get smashed" or "try that against (insert goons name)"

Anyone who can match their opponents size, or are bigger, can pretty much just survive with jabs and short glances, bit of shaking, then down to the ice. There's rarely any serious damage unless someone is trying to win a fight they have no business in and take risks.

I do agree with this for the most part. I mean it does come into play if someone like prust goes after Phaneuf but then wont fight orr. When everyone on the planet knows Orr would kill him.

But I get what youre saying. Some leaf fans were saying wait til Orr plays against Scott next game for going after Kessel. Um Scott isnt a huge puss and can hold his own and could very well catch orr. He did good against him in their last fight until orr caught him with a body shot

Communal Blood

Jun 1, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Sestito early - landed a beauty and knocked Orr's lid off.

Orr late... nice right near the end.

Solid Draw.

Only thing the Leafs didn't get absolutely destroyed at all night.

And no, bro. It wasn't a "Solid Draw". Sestito was doing alright until he got dropped by this

c1ri.jpg

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Most of you forget Ses is 6'5 and Orr is 6'3. That's giving up 2 inches. Orr did well

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
Good job Sestito, expected him to get beat but held his own

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Looked more like Sestito slung him over as much as getting knocked over. Lucky for Orr he didn't get his head driven into the ice like Parros did. Like how Sestito stepped in when Orr started running people. That is something he does every time. Maybe not the greatest fighter but he always tries to stand up for his teammates.

For all the rep about the bruise brothers and McLaren and Orr, you see McGratton absolutely tune McLaren and Sestito go even with Orr and you begin wonder.
With McLaren hand problems and Orr being one shot away from concussion problems you might see Devane get a call up soon.

Polo*

Looked more like Sestito slung him over as much as getting knocked over. Lucky for Orr he didn't get his head driven into the ice like Parros did. Like how Sestito stepped in when Orr started running people. That is something he does every time. Maybe not the greatest fighter but he always tries to stand up for his teammates.

For all the rep about the bruise brothers and McLaren and Orr, you see McGratton absolutely tune McLaren and Sestito go even with Orr and you begin wonder.
With McLaren hand problems and Orr being one shot away from concussion problems you might see Devane get a call up soon.

Sestito didnt really have a choice since that is his role after all. Orr was **** talkin, chirping, running and smashing guys. If ses didnt step up that would have been pathetic.

Canucks fans like to say sest is a terrible fighter to play it down whenever he loses. He does fine in most fights. He lost to Orr and he got dropped. Happens.

Communal Blood

Jun 1, 2003
Toronto, Ontario

McGrattan didn't tune McLaren; the fight was even until McLaren's jersey came up, even then barely anything landed. McGrattan was bloodied himself, so if that's what you consider a tuning...

The fight tonight was not even. Sestito got dropped.

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
McGrattan didn't tune McLaren; the fight was even until McLaren's jersey came up, even then barely anything landed. McGrattan was bloodied himself, so if that's what you consider a tuning...

The fight tonight was not even. Sestito got dropped.

Pretty soft dropping, looked like it hit more helmet then anything

But you can have this one, you need something to be happy about tonight

Communal Blood

Jun 1, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Pretty soft dropping, looked like it hit more helmet then anything

But you can have this one, you need something to be happy about tonight

Anytime, bro. I'm plenty happy, considering I didn't have to watch a game at 4 pm local time. Thanks for catering to the Centre of the Universe.

Smokey McCanucks

PuckDaddy "Perfect HFBoard Trade Proposal 02/24/14
Dec 21, 2010
Pretty good scrap here, some good technique both ways. Kinda surprised how well Sestito hung in there although he still got put on his butt at the end, it was fairly even.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad