Confirmed with Link: Tom Kuhnhackl 1 year deal

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
His offensive game just kept regressing. I liked him in 2016, tolerated him in 2017, then wished he would be healthy scratched in 2018.

But, I guess he can block shots on the PK?

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
Maybe he is here to keep up Greiss spirits when he cannot stop a beach ball?

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
i think all of the moves so far have been to fix the pk

I didn't say he was actually *good* on the PK, though. Just that he's capable of acting like a shot sponge.

To be honest, I think his lack of quickness/awareness is the reason he has to block so many shots. He's not in position to take away the shooting lane, so he has to make a last ditch effort to get in front of the shot before it reaches the net.

Jester9881

May 16, 2006
Long Island NY
I think I'm beginning to see what Lou has in mind.... the bottom six and PK always needed an upgrade. Because there are no real answers in goal and no major upgrades on the back end, the two best ways to improve the teams GA numbers is by improving the PK, bottom six and employing a real system on defense. I'm not enamored, but I don't hate it either.

Seph

Sep 5, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
I guess it's only a 1 year contract, but other than that, I do not get this move at all. Hopefully it's a 2way deal for Bridgeport, but I'm guessing it isn't.

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
But can you imagine the fun we're going to have watching the games?

Butch

Filthypoopoo behind the net looks to be gasping, passes it over to Benjamin Buttonov who moves good for a man who looks like he may have played for the Golden Seals when I was with the Kings... behind the back pass to Tank Kornacki, the guy who does the predictions for voting on MSNBC... back to pulock, over to pelech stolen by polak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad