Signing(s): Tom Brady signs with the Buccaneers (2 years, $50 million)

Sep 19, 2008
Jesus, so many people doubting the GOAT looking back in this thread. How many times will Brady haters need to eat crow?

I've heard so many call him washed for like the past 5 years, and he keeps proving you all wrong.
A lot of people were down on him (mocking him for forgetting what down it was against Chicago, or making fun of him for the Saints regular season games) and many people were down on the team when he signed (again, quoted a guy who said their defense wasn't' that good)

Knowing what we know the day after a lot of people here look like idiots :laugh:

I tell you I never wavered in my belief of Brady I knew the second he joined the Bucs he would win a title

It was very obvious

Babe Ruth

Don't leave me hangin' on the telephone..
Feb 2, 2016
I've heard so many call him washed for like the past 5 years, and he keeps proving you all wrong.

Very true.. and part of it is the media's desire to see the pocket passer go extinct.. but Brady is living proof that staying in the pocket still wins more championships & extends longevity.
Even after winning another middle aged Lombardi.. the media will be in full swing this spring hyping up dual threat QBs in the draft and talking about how Lamar Jackson is destined to 'change the position'.. I've been hearing this wishful mantra since Randall Cunningham was supposed to win multiple championships.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Jesus, so many people doubting the GOAT looking back in this thread. How many times will Brady haters need to eat crow?

This board is like Max Kellerman. He's been calling Tom Brady's 'decline' for 10 years at this point. Eventually he'll be right and peacock all over about it, but we'll all know he's a clown.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
This board is like Max Kellerman. He's been calling Tom Brady's 'decline' for 10 years at this point. Eventually he'll be right and peacock all over about it, but we'll all know he's a clown.

I think Edelman posting a compilation video of Kellerman and the other idiots all talking about his decline. Was a nice reminder that these people get paid tons of money for their super hot takes.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Haters thinking Brady be like this RN

tumblr_n40a57AQw71rrgzsqo1_500.gif

Reactions: TheAngryHank

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Amazing that only the Bucs and Chargers wanted him. Even if his last year in NE was subpar, you're better off with him than most of the other QBs in the league. At least the Chargers ended up with Herbert.
I have no doubts SF wanted him.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Yeah, I read that Bears and Colts also wants him but he choose Tampa.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad