Signing(s): Tom Brady signs with the Buccaneers (2 years, $50 million)

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Jameis could have taken the Bucs to the SB.

If he had AB, he probably throws fewer INT's

He had more or less the same team last year and went 7-9.

Sure, they added Gronk, Brown + Fournette but that was due to the Brady factor. & keep in mind this was Gronk coming back after a year away from football and Brown who had played 1 game in the past year.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013

Lavonte David says Tom Brady saw one of his teammates crying after they won the NFC Championship Game. Brady went right up to him and said: "What the f*** are you crying for? We're not done yet."

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
lol TB misses the playoffs

What a waste of his last 2 years. What a waste. New england is where he belongs. Sucks.

Shades of Emmitt Smith as an Arizona Cardinal.

Winston has a better year than Brady, book it.

Also, Brady retires mid season when he realizes Belichick is gone and Arians does not like cheating. :popcorn:

Tampa will be in the Super Bowl next year[/B].

their defense is trash for the most part

aside from that, they're not even the best team in their division

He’s a below average starter at this point. Not a good move by Tampa.

Well these aged well! ( well 1 did!)

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Not gonna lie, I didn’t see the Bucs pulling this off. I didn’t think Brady was bad, but I didn’t think he could lead a team to a Super Bowl. Especially without Bill B.

Impressive year, and further adds to Brady’s legacy. Another SB and SB MVP. Best game manager ever, best QB ever, and best player ever.

Reactions: NatoGhost

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Amazing that only the Bucs and Chargers wanted him. Even if his last year in NE was subpar, you're better off with him than most of the other QBs in the league. At least the Chargers ended up with Herbert.

Reactions: Hoek and NatoGhost

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad