Value of: Toffoli creating a lot of buzz.

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
This king fan has also seen fans from Washington Vancouver and blues interested With so many teams interested i can see us getting a first + prospect Let the bidding war commence

Nucks won't be trading a 1st with one gone for Miller already.

Not sure what the Canucks would move so don't think they will be going after expensive guys like Toffoli.

Toby Flenderson

Jun 4, 2015
I would love Toffoli on the Pens. Not sure he’s really worth a 1st though. Depends on the market I guess.

I would offer 2020 1st and Bjugstad for TT and a 2020 3rd.

Pitt really should be keeping picks unless it’s a nice long term piece.

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
I would love Toffoli on the Pens. Not sure he’s really worth a 1st though. Depends on the market I guess.

This offer is more than fair i guess

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010

No conditions

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
Toffoli isn’t the point of the package. Lucic is.
The flames like what Lucic is bringing though. He's about 3 million overpaid, but still quite valuable for the physical presence. He means the team in hits.

Also the flames wouldn't trade a single first for Hall. Zero chance they screw over the future of the franchise for this deal.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
The flames like what Lucic is bringing though. He's about 3 million overpaid, but still quite valuable for the physical presence. He means the team in hits.

Also the flames wouldn't trade a single first for Hall. Zero chance they screw over the future of the franchise for this deal.

That's fine, I wasn't the one who requested Lucic be included. I just named the price for LA to take him back.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Janks + 2nd/1st 20(passing the 2nd round?) + 3rd/2nd 21(TT resigning) + Phillips

For

TT(50%) + Lewis
Who is this Phillips ? I saw and read he is undersized and not a very good skater but he quickly started to produce in the AHL.

That is never a bad thing, at age 21.

He seems to be that b level prospect on top of a second.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019

Rutherford has already said the pens are not trading their pick. Yes this was before jake got hurt but still dont see them shipping it for a rental with no term. I think toffoli would fit in well with Pittsburgh. I am sure Rutherford can work some majic again

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Honestly i don't see how we can fetch 1st+ but never say never

I don't believe too many 1st will be traded for pending UFA talent this deadline but the talent does seem to be low so who knows. A 1st for Toffoli? Doubt that. I think there will be plenty of 2nd round+ type offers though for Kreider, Toffoli, Kovalchuk, and Pageau. Who am I forgetting?

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
His trade value must have increased

Not really but there chatter going on. GM's inquiring about the price now and evaluating that based on supply and demand as the deadline approaches. If you act first and the price is right, I can see a deal being made. I guess if you dangle a 1st right now, you get your guy but doubt that's on the table.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Rutherford has already said the pens are not trading their pick. Yes this was before jake got hurt but still dont see them shipping it for a rental with no term. I think toffoli would fit in well with Pittsburgh. I am sure Rutherford can work some majic again

When did he say that? Does not sound very Rutherfordish.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
When did he say that? Does not sound very Rutherfordish.
He said this a while back when the pens were struggling. It was on a radio interview. He was quite clear pens are keeping their # 1. This was before jake got hurt though

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
He's the 3rd most attractive rental forward out there behind Kreider and Pageau. The question is how much the demand in him is dependent on the more modest return expectations? There can be a lot of interest in him for a 2nd(+), but that may not result in a "bidding war" to the 1st round level. I'm skeptical that it will based on recent history, but never say never.
4th best if Hoffman is available. and 5th if Dadonov is available.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
I think that is arguable. If you want to re-sign the player in question, Toffoli and Kreider are more interesting.
Both players are better than Tofoli that part is not arguable. Not sure if they are available now that part is in question because Florida is pushing for playoff part.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad