Tkachuk traded to Florida

Vinh

Great player. I think the most underrated part of his game is in transition. He really understands how to get the Panthers moving in the right direction with accurate and timely passes. And he might have the most direct style of offense in the league. Just constantly in attack mode.

Here are some of his highlights from Round 1:

I'm a filthy Leafs fan, but I couldn't help but admire what Tkachuk and the Panthers did against the Bruins. Amazing resiliency to come back and win the series.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Great player. I think the most underrated part of his game is in transition. He really understands how to get the Panthers moving in the right direction with accurate and timely passes. And he might have the most direct style of offense in the league. Just constantly in attack mode.

Here are some of his highlights from Round 1:

I'm a filthy Leafs fan, but I couldn't help but admire what Tkachuk and the Panthers did against the Bruins. Amazing resiliency to come back and win the series.

Only masssholes are filthy my friend!

Reactions: Vinh

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Tkachuk isn’t all about the points (I mean he scored 109 which is hilarious). This guy is just a warrior, he goes to the hard areas and grinds pucks out. That OT goal was just magic between him and Bennett. I want to run through a f***ing wall for him for god sakes. I loved Huby, but the impact isn’t even close in my opinion.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Also…

People made a big deal of Huby’s relationship/friendship with Barkov when in my eyes, they did like/love each other but we’re only teammates !

With Chucky’s hugs and speeches about Barky, and vice-versa, it all adds to the feeling that the bond between our two superstars is already pretty strong, genuine and great IMO.

Matthew has some flaws, but like Benny, he is the epitome of what a hockey player should be in my book !

As a big Huby fan myself… That was one heck of a move by our dumb lame GM ! ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad