Tkachuk traded to Florida

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
What Barky needs is one fkin guy to make one fkin play in one fkin playoff game, to turn him into a violent man and the most impactful player in the world. He needs hatred in his heart to get this team to the next level. I think somehow, Tkachuk might be that guy 🤭😏🤣
We need bizarro-kov, nega-sasha. Chucky just needs to hack into his mainframe during playoff time and install some malware. DDOS the other team. Become the evil shoulder angel, matty

4EF4302E-9611-4FA0-9074-DDE6DAB738EC.gif

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Pretty interesting interview with Markstrom here, touching on a lot of Panthers related stuff (particularly Hubie).

In a weird way, given the different situations the Flames and the Panthers are in, I think both franchises made a good trade. Comparing which team did better therefore misses the point: both had to do something about their players.

Reactions: floridada

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Even though he plays close to the net and that’s his main game he is very versatile. He made a great assist to Montour and given space he can just rocket one to the net in a heartbeat. He seems to skate well and can add to the rush he pretty much does it all.

And he is truly hated which means he gets attention which gives the Panthers more National attention. The Buffalo fans were outright booing him the whole game that’s fun stuff.

Barkov is the Godfather and Tkatchuk his consulieri. Our Hockey Mafia !!!

Last edited:

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
What Barky needs is one fkin guy to make one fkin play in one fkin playoff game, to turn him into a violent man and the most impactful player in the world. He needs hatred in his heart to get this team to the next level. I think somehow, Tkachuk might be that guy 🤭😏🤣
I’ve never seen Barkov in the middle of so many scrums: he doesn’t want to be there you can see but he is at least grabbing some people off Matthew

Shawn Thornton might need to mentor Barky a bit ;

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
I’ve never seen Barkov in the middle of so many scrums: he doesn’t want to be there you can see but he is at least grabbing some people off Matthew

Shawn Thornton might need to mentor Barky a bit ;

And in the 2021 playoffs he delivered the 2nd biggest of the series by crushing Bolts' Joseph against the boards.

Barky can inflict pain and misery but he just doesn't do so often enough.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
It's nice having a talented pest on our team for once.
Here’s the thing the other vets are going to have to get onboard with a more physical game and a in your face mentality and we know that from the playoffs.

What is kind of funny but kind of concerning is after the game two Buffalo players intentionally ganged up on Tkatchuk and I’m waiting for our guys to come to the rescue …few did until they had too.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I'll tell you what I really like about this guy, and you're probably all going to laugh: He's sometimes interesting in front of a microphone.

99% of these guys, I just think of this (timestamp):

• Haha
Reactions: Felidae

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
BTW Toronto is only carrying 20 players, wonder how many other teams are doing the same other than the Panthers ?

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Tkachuk is a very good player, but I would bet that both he and Huberdeau are sub 100pts this season. Hard to maintain that level of production on a consistent basis.

Tkachuk 17 pts in 12gp. On pace to play 71 games scoring 1.42 points per game. 100 point pace.

Huberdeau 6 pts in 11gp. On pace to play 70 games scoring 0.55 points per game. 38 point pace.

Weegar 4 pts in 12gp. On pace to play 82 games scoring 0.33 points per game. 27 point pace.

I was concerned about regular season points production, but after 1/6th of the season, it's been a considerable net gain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad