Tkachuk - Stutzle - Batherson VS Caufield - Suzuki - Slafkovsky

Tkachuk - Stutzle - Batherson VS Caufield - Suzuki - Slafkovsky

• Sens Trio

• Habs Trio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
That's not what I said. Re read what I said.

You're writeup was promoting all 3 habs players while trashing the sens...

For example, you praise Caufield for still getting 60 points on a down year.

But then stutzle has 70 points on a down year and instead of getting praise like Caufield, gets bashed.

Your whole post just read like it was very one sided. Like you weren't giving a fair and honest unbiased opinion but rather acting like a Habs fan trying to promote Habs at all cost.

Has nothing to do with how good Suzuki is or anything. I didn't even mention Suzuki. Your post just is very obvious that it comes from a Habs fan. I don't recognize your username or pic, yet I know right away by your post that you're a die hard Habs fan lol.

Maybe just try to not make it look so obvious? Lol

I never said anything about Timmeh's talent; I called him a bitch, because he's one if the Biggest diver in the league, and that's a fact

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Still Sens trio by a good margin but the Habs trio closed the gap immensely this season.

Sens might finally have some NHL level management so there is hope adjustments will be made to help out these guys in terms of coaching, leadership, goaltending, support players, etc

I think people quickly forgot Stutzle had 90 pts in his 20 years old season. Tkachuk is a PPG powerforward unicorn and Batherson is elite skilled, could be PPG on good years.

• Haha
Reactions: Bileur and Habano

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
I never said anything about Timmeh's talent; I called him a bitch, because he's one if the Biggest diver in the league, and that's a fact

So you said something about stutzle that is negative when his career high is 90 and he is sitting at 70 on a down year.

And then you praise Caufield who has a career high 62 points and say he's having a down year at 60. (He's now at 62). Essentially you called his career high a down year. That in itself sounds biased as shit.

Do you not see the obvious bias shining through?

You're praising a guy for his production while shit talking a guy who has drastically surpassed the guy your praising's production.

You can't not see the clear bias?

I try to mention how shitty the sens are at every chance I get... But this just looks like an overly 1 sided assesment on your part.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
So you said something about stutzle that is negative when his career high is 90 and he is sitting at 70 on a down year.

And then you praise Caufield who has a career high 62 points and say he's having a down year at 60. (He's now at 62). Essentially you called his career high a down year. That in itself sounds biased as shit.

You're praising a guy for his production while shit talking a guy who has drastically surpassed the guy your praising's production.

I try to mention how shitty the sens are at every chance I get... But this just looks like an overly 1 sided assesment on your part.

He could put 200 points and still be a diving bitch

Zorro

Aug 5, 2011
1712950748833.png

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Still Sens trio by a good margin but the Habs trio closed the gap immensely this season.

Sens might finally have some NHL level management so there is hope adjustments will be made to help out these guys in terms of coaching, leadership, goaltending, support players, etc

I think people quickly forgot Stutzle had 90 pts in his 20 years old season. Tkachuk is a PPG powerforward unicorn and Batherson is elite skilled, could be PPG on good years.
I also think the Sens trio is comfortably better for now. I'm very excited seeing the Habs first line looking great lately (a dream in over 20 freaking years), and can't wait to see Slafkovsky and Caufield take the next step. Going to be fun games ahead between our 2 teams!

Yasuo

Sep 7, 2016

Caufield shooting percentage is extremelly low for a shooter like him so yes it's a down year. First time he's playing more than 67 games so yeah its normal that he get more points when he play more games and he's also playing with better linemate than before. Next year if he play 80+ games i would not be surprised if he score 40+ goals.

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Sens guys are better. Suzuki and Slaf closed the gap this year.

I think Bath and Caufield will be clearly the bottom two options among the six in the future.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Suzuki/Stutzle is comparable, Stutzle has a tad bit more offense in him, but he swings hard on D.
Slaf/Tkachuk is close, Slaf is bound to close the gap, fast and overcome him. He's just gonna be a much more useful player.
Coco/Bath is also close I'd say, I'd go Batherson if this is the new norm for Caufield, as he was pretty bad this year, but this may bite me back as it may be related to his shoulder surgery.

Overall it's close, I just don't think Tkachuk is in a good spot at all, he cherry picks so hard for offense to barely scrape PPG and he's just not good defensively. He will have ot have a very tough conversation with himself if he wants to win. Can we go too close to call, or do I homer vote ?

I have to remind Sens fans that they were saying Norris was better than Suzuki just a few months ago. Maybe there's bias somewhere in here.

• Haha
Reactions: Xspyrit and NyQuil

The90

Feb 27, 2017
Suzuki/Stutzle is comparable, Stutzle has a tad bit more offense in him, but he swings hard on D.
Slaf/Tkachuk is close, Slaf is bound to close the gap, fast and overcome him. He's just gonna be a much more useful player.
Coco/Bath is also close I'd say, I'd go Batherson if this is the new norm for Caufield, as he was pretty bad this year, but this may bite me back as it may be related to his shoulder surgery.

Overall it's close, I just don't think Tkachuk is in a good spot at all, he cherry picks so hard for offense to barely scrape PPG and he's just not good defensively. He will have ot have a very tough conversation with himself if he wants to win. Can we go too close to call, or do I homer vote ?

I have to remind Sens fans that they were saying Norris was better than Suzuki just a few months ago. Maybe there's bias somewhere in here.
No bias anywhere here. Ottawa’s are more offensively gifted and more towards ‘elite’ than Montreals. You get to dismiss Tkachuk because he’s not defensive but don’t say anything about how he hits and fights. How convenient.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
Sens guys are better. Suzuki and Slaf closed the gap this year.

I think Bath and Caufield will be clearly the bottom two options among the six in the future.
I think Caufield will have the most goals of the bunch. Shooting at 8% is not something we should see again normally

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
No bias anywhere here. Ottawa’s are more offensively gifted and more towards ‘elite’ than Montreals. You get to dismiss Tkachuk because he’s not defensive but don’t say anything about how he hits and fights. How convenient.
Fights are very low impact for on-ice product. It's just fun.

Hits are nice, but it comes at the detriment of defensive responsibilities and of puck possession.

Slaf is 19 and that's the only reason for the production discrepancy. When Tim was 19 he had 29 points in 60 games. Brady had 45. The likelihood he doesn't improve upon is negative. Suzuki has been elite offensively for 3 years now, the offensive support has been ridiculous. He's also about to finish top 5 in selke voting.

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009

Hits are nice, but it comes at the detriment of defensive responsibilities and of puck possession.

Slaf is 19 and that's the only reason for the production discrepancy. When Tim was 19 he had 29 points in 60 games. Brady had 45. The likelihood he doesn't improve upon is negative. Suzuki has been elite offensively for 3 years now, the offensive support has been ridiculous. He's also about to finish top 5 in selke voting.

Stutzle didn't play 60 games...and it was his draft +1 season.

Brady got 45 in his draft +1 season.

This is slafs draft +2 season.

In the same season as slaf is now, stutzle had 58 points.

Reactions: Bileur

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Stutzle didn't play 60 games...and it was his draft +1 season.

Brady got 45 in his draft +1 season.

This is slafs draft +2 season.

In the same season as slaf is now, stutzle had 58 points.
Yep I can count. I compared their age season, not draft relative. Tkachuk was 1 day away from being a 2017 pick. It's unfair to use draft relative in this case. But even so, Slaf has outproduced him.

As 19 years old, Slaf had 41 in 73 and Tim had 45 in 83.

The90

Feb 27, 2017

I mean low impact is really the less productive players. Aka all 3 Habs in comparison.

Hang on, who’s finishing top 5 in selke votes? Haha

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I mean low impact is really the less productive players. Aka all 3 Habs in comparison.

Hang on, who’s finishing top 5 in selke votes? Haha
Suzuki leads everyone on scoring by 3 points and Stutzle is 2 points ahead of Caufield?

What are you saying here? That it's actually Suzuki that's more valuable?

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
I think Caufield will have the most goals of the bunch. Shooting at 8% is not something we should see again normally

He’s certainly got the best shot out of them at some points in the bank become more important than pace.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Suzuki leads everyone on scoring by 3 points and Stutzle is 2 points ahead of Caufield?

What are you saying here? That it's actually Suzuki that's more valuable?

Wait what? Why aren’t you using age relative production comparisons here?

Do we only use those when they benefit the Habs player?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad