Tkachuk - Stutzle - Batherson VS Caufield - Suzuki - Slafkovsky

Tkachuk - Stutzle - Batherson VS Caufield - Suzuki - Slafkovsky

• Sens Trio

• Habs Trio

Results are only viewable after voting.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Going with the Habs for the future. After the Summer of Pierre and whatever other bullshit media and Sens fans have been peddling the last few years, I'm not buying what they're selling and I like the make-up of the Habs line better personally. Plus Caufield and Suzuki went on a deep playoff run and played fairly well despite their inexperience at the time.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
That’s my point though, comparing them to the previous teams isn’t exactly impressive. Montreal has had 1 80 point scorer in over 30 years now. Not exactly a high bar
Its not. Im not sure whats your point. The Sens have been an even worse franchise in the same time frame.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
There's two choices:
1- Habs have better young players

2- The wrong choice, you should really pick the first option

Reactions: Mrb1p

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
No, those are his stats for the year in which he was 20, and I did the same for Slaf. I took two overlapping years, thats what was asked, so I did so. It's just that before we make an argument, we probably should check if it fits the narrative were trying to push, in this case, it proved against your narrative.

I never said Norris wasn't good, I know he was good. What he was not is better than Suzuki though.
Stutzle 90 point season, he was 20 until the middle of January, so a little over half the year.
In his 20 year old year Jan 15/22 to Jan 15/23 he had 82 points.

And as a 21 year old had 89 points.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Stutzle 90 point season, he was 20 until the middle of January, so a little over half the year.
In his 20 year old year Jan 15/22 to Jan 15/23 he had 82 points.

And as a 21 year old had 89 points.
Yes thats my mistake, I ment his 19 YO season, of course which I compared to Slafs.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Still think Stutzle’s upside is by some measure in the highest stratosphere here and agree that we are dismissing his 22-23 season far too quickly. I mean, it’s not like he was some scrub this year although I think there were some concerning “bad habits” that were consistent issues this season. So my confidence in his hitting “peak form” maybe has taken a slight knock but if this was just a “learning” season like say MacK’s 2nd/3rd years - it wouldn’t be surprising.

That said, Suzuki was clearly better this season and Slafy has at least made himself very, very interesting…and while I love Brady, for me, Batherson is the sixth man of the group here (good contract though). So I definitely think this poll, as of today, is pretty arguable from each viewpoint.

Reactions: Bileur

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
Voted sens. Slaf for Brady is a wash. Stuzy should end up being better than Suzuki ( as much as I love him)
Batherson vs cc I take Drake.
But the habs trio has a C, so depends.

The90

Feb 27, 2017
Its not. Im not sure whats your point. The Sens have been an even worse franchise in the same time frame.
The sens have had multiple superstar forwards. Spezza, hossa, alfredsson, Havlat, stone etc. Montreal hasn’t had a 90 point player during that time.

Your argument of saying ‘I’m the best in my class’, misrepresents that there are other classes with 10 better players

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
The 19 years age season would go from birthday to birthday for each player. It's not that hard to understand.

What in the hell? During the time Stutzle was 19 y/o (a good way to say it would be during his 19 y/o birth year), he had 44 pts in 82 games, yet you said he had 29 points in 60 games.

You're so lost dude, maybe you should stop talking like that to others lmao

Did you just use two members of the pizza line twice when I said since the departure of the pizza line?

Well, Alfredsson played for Ottawa until 2013 and Spezza until 2014, even if the pizza line was dismembered. But ok, let's not count them lol, still 13 better seasons than Subban's shortened season lol

Voted sens. Slaf for Brady is a wash. Stuzy should end up being better than Suzuki ( as much as I love him)
Batherson vs cc I take Drake.
But the habs trio has a C, so depends.

You don't know that Tim Stutzle is a Center?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad