Tkachuck V Doughty. Name a better feud, I'll wait.

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012
Seriously, is there a current 1 on 1 feud in the NHL as entertaining as this one? Are we soon reaching top ten feud status?

Edit: Really wish we had an edit feature for titles.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
Is it the "best" feud? Who knows.

It's a very good one though. The fact that both players seem to respond to it by upping their games makes for some very entertaining hockey to watch.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
purely on ice, Lucic vs Emelin/Weise although the lucic vs weise thing spilled over off the ice as well

pure hatred right there

Doughty vs Tkachuk is fun cus of the chirping. Being top players also adds a diff dynamic to the rivalry as well. Haven't seen much of that in recent years.

Crosby has/had some interesting rivalries as well.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Bond

May 10, 2012
Best since the aforementioned Lucic vs Emelin/Weise, and as well as the Brodeur vs Avery
5NhPcz.gif

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
It's kinda weird since it's between a forward and defenseman. Usually it's forwards against forwards.

No ReGretzkys

May 8, 2018
It's entertaining and I hope we would see more of this in the game of hockey. Nowadays all the guys are robots with feelings, always giving boring interviews, scared to say anything that may hurt anothers feelings... cmon. We need MORE of this!!

We see it in football week in week out

Reactions: Duffman955

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
It's entertaining and I hope we would see more of this in the game of hockey. Nowadays all the guys are robots with feelings, always giving boring interviews, scared to say anything that may hurt anothers feelings... cmon. We need MORE of this!!

This I like. I want hatred. The opponent is not your friend. Even if you’re related through marriage. When the game is on you wanna kill them. Go for a beer after the game, not during it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad