Tkachuck V Doughty. Name a better feud, I'll wait.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Been an entertaining feud. Doughty has quite the temper, and Tkachuk is willing to push his buttons. Hot temper vs agitator. Laughed at Tkachuk completely dismissing the reporter's question about respect for a former Norris winner, and saying he respects Gio.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
The Swedes and Finns have a heartfelt rivalry that often gets overlooked... one time it was on full display was with Mattias Öhlund vs. Mikko Koivu (and by extension, Wild fans). Neither was known for much in the way of dirty play, but then there was this incident where Koivu threw an elbow into Öhlund's vision damaged eye and Öhlund replied with a slash that broke Koivu's leg.

Johnnybegood13

Jul 11, 2003
I have a sneaky suspicion after Saturdays game we'll have a Lucic/Reaves feud, Reaves always loves running the flames D threw the boards, he'll answer for it now as Lucic has been very quick to send a message.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Seriously, is there a current 1 on 1 feud in the NHL as entertaining as this one? Are we soon reaching top ten feud status?

Edit: Really wish we had an edit feature for titles.
These guys are giving to each other right now.....entertaining, and yest both seem immature. Strange..........but the best feud now, no doubt about it........

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
San 'Old Man' Jose Sharks vs Mother Nature

297.png

Reactions: Mitts

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I have a sneaky suspicion after Saturdays game we'll have a Lucic/Reaves feud, Reaves always loves running the flames D threw the boards, he'll answer for it now as Lucic has been very quick to send a message.

Also known as "checking."

And Lucic wouldn't deter Reavo from doing his job. If the old man wants to drop gloves, let it be so.

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
Texas sports fans and a belt big enough to hold up their pants?

They got some big ole women up in San Antonio.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad