Tkachuck V Doughty. Name a better feud, I'll wait.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Tkachuk/Doughty
and
Kane/Reaves

Are the two fun ones right now. That being said, that Kane/Reaves one... one guy's a close-to-star level and the other is a plug. In the case of Matt vs Drew, both are stars.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Is trash talking really amusing?

It's not like they're just going at it in the media. They play each other hard. They're both very physical, borderline dirty players. It's fun because it's forward and dman that are almost always on the same side of the ice since Doughty is RD and Tkachuk is LW so it's worth watching their side the whole shift. And of course they're both top players so it's not like they're just a sideshow, they're intimately involved in the game results.

It's a great high end rivalry, sorry you're missing it.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Probably already mentioned, but Ryan Reeves and Evander Kane.

Bonzo111

Leafs Fan
Oct 31, 2017
Canaderp
alfep409j.png

ALF vs. the Ochmonek's?

Reactions: o6mopok

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
If you boys really want the best feud.

Tie Domi v Bob Probert. Also known as The Belt. Check out Yzerman after the second fight, Probert was the undisputed Heavyweight Champ after that.

Reactions: Mido and o6mopok

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Lucic vs any resemblance of skill

On the real side, as much as I hate MT, hes doing an excellent job of getting Doughty off his game. Hes living rent free in his head, and the impact is very real

Reactions: iCanada

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Lucic vs any resemblance of skill

On the real side, as much as I hate MT, hes doing an excellent job of getting Doughty off his game. Hes living rent free in his head, and the impact is very real
Did you guys trademark this phrase or something?

They both had 3 points and played amazing irrespective of each other, or maybe because of each other (that wouldnt help your position though) And your whole building is booing a guy, at its core, because one of your guys elbowed him a couple years back. Lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->