Recalled/Assigned: Tinordi recalled (Nov. 9)

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
What in the hell are people complaining about?

Right now, when the top 5 D are healthy, only one of Tinordi/Beaulieu is playing. Weaver is feeling better, so MB asks MT which of the rookies will play Saturday against Minnesota. Its Beaulieu.

Instead of Tinordi watching from the pressbox, he gets two AHL games on Fri/Sat and is recalled afterwards.

Really, if anything this kind of move is GOOD when managing a pair of rookie defenseman, giving them both stretches of NHL games, but also trying to keep them fresh when it is not their turn.

Go ahead and argue that they should both be in the lineup, I don't completely disagree, but considering only one is playing at a time when everyone is healthy, this is very good player management.

Exactly. Unless you like complaining about quality management, there's nothing to complain about here.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I'm surprised that they sent down Tinordi over Beaulieu, as imo Tinordi has looked better then I was expecting while Beaulieu in the games i've seen hasn't looked very good to me. But that said I think it's smart to send one of them down, as I wasn't in favor of keeping both up all year since imo both need to be playing and not sitting in the press box.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad