Recalled/Assigned: Tinordi recalled (Nov. 9)

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Loolllll

Therrien is so awful. Didn't like something this last game and now tinner is in Hamilton

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
lol Bergy what are you doing. Christ, I know he's watching the games and he likes to give the coach autonomy but at least tell him to stop being such a bloody idiot.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
this better be for cap reasons only.

Tinordi has been better than Beaulieu and is what this team needs more of, not less.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Corey Pronman ‏@coreypronman 44s44 seconds ago
Jarred Tinordi-MTL sent down to Hamilton.

Probably like Bournival and Beaulieu, just to get him into a game and bigger minutes. If Beaulieu plays Saturday maybe they leave Tinordi for both games(Fri and Sat).

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
No problem with that if he returns on monday. Beaulieu should play against the Wild.

It's the same as Beaulieu and Bournival, 2 games in Hamilton for the Bulldogs.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Cap reasons don't really make sense since Bournival will be going on IR and that will come off and they already have quite a bit of cap space.

Maybe another player is coming up to replace Bournival and they wanted to get Tinordi some playing time since Weaver will be back?

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
More playing time is not a bad thing. Hopefully he can log some big minutes and get his grove back. Better than riding the pine.

Too bad Bork isn't going down with him.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
What the fuark is this? :rant:

I hate this management. How to ruined confidence for a rookie. He didn't even deserved to get benched in Vancouver and yesterday.

**** you Therrien. **** you.

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
Be back next week.

I really don't understand why people get in such a tizzy about non-waver eligible players being moved back and forth. One of the concerns I had before the season was that the young players not spend too much time with the nhl team but not playing. Glad to see Bergevin managing this sensibly first with Beaulieu and Bournival and now Tinordi.

Habsland35

Aug 24, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Be back next week.

I really don't understand why people get in such a tizzy about non-waver eligible players being moved back and forth. One of the concerns I had before the season was that the young players not spend too much time with the nhl team but not playing. Glad to see Bergevin managing this sensibly first with Beaulieu and Bournival and now Tinordi.

was this said anywhere or are you just speculating? when beaulieu and Bourni got sent down, it was reported immediately that it would be simply to get some games in over the weekend...im not saying thats not the case with tinordi but just odd that it wasn't mentioned

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
And that's the problem.. Weaver has been miles worse than tinner and Beaulieu

I agree. I don't mind Tinordi playing in Hamilton (at home ice) for 2 games and returning on monday. It's good for playing time and cap reasons. Habs have $3,545,968 in cap space right now per capgeep BUT it doesn't count the bonuses of $3,682,500 so we don't have that much cap space as it seems. It good to save the more as possible.

The problem is Weaver sucks right now. I think he's worse than Bouillon last year TBH.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
And that's the problem.. Weaver has been miles worse than tinner and Beaulieu

Therrien being Therrien.

In 2012-13, the Bruins played 21 year old rookie Torrey Krug for 15 playoff games, helping them making the finals.

At age 22, he played full time with them and was a mainstay on their PP notching 40 pts in 79 games. Hell yea he can be a liability defensively, but they have a system that can help prevent that and his coach knows his abilities and has confidence in said abilities.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
was this said anywhere or are you just speculating? when beaulieu and Bourni got sent down, it was reported immediately that it would be simply to get some games in over the weekend...im not saying thats not the case with tinordi but just odd that it wasn't mentioned

Like we said, there you go:

Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva maintenantil y a 14 secondes

Jarred Tinordi est cédé à Hamilton pour 2 matchs contre Adirondack et sera rappelé par la suite. #canadiens #tvasports

Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva maintenantil y a 11 secondes

Jared Tinordi will play the next 2 games in Hamilton vs Adirondack and will be call up after. #canadiens #tvasports

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
I don't see why people freak out over moves like this.

It saves us cap space and gives Tinordi a couple games where he'll play big minutes in an important role. He'll be in the lineup for one of our games next week, guaranteed.

Habnot

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
The sky is falling, the sky is falling !!!:scared::scared::scared:

Tinordi back next week - never mind....

Therrien being Therrien.

In 2012-13, the Bruins played 21 year old rookie Torrey Krug for 15 playoff games, helping them making the finals.

At age 22, he played full time with them and was a mainstay on their PP notching 40 pts in 79 games. Hell yea he can be a liability defensively, but they have a system that can help prevent that and his coach knows his abilities and has confidence in said abilities.

Krug had three full seasons at Michigan State - named CCHA player of the year and Hobey Baker finalist. Had a full productive season in Providence - comparing him with Tinordi is disingenuous at best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad