Post-Game Talk: Time to panic? Blues coast over Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
Didn't know where else to put this. But I think the leafs should claim Ribeiro off waivers. He would be a good veteran presence for the team and it is obvious he still has some gas left in the tank.

Ugh, no thanks. And "veteran" presence? Has Ribeiro ever been a leader anywhere?

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Wow this thread! Makes me feel the need to go bump a Marner thread and its extreme negativity and pessimistic tones. This team is playing ****** to a man but thats it in a nutshell. This just happens. Babs just has to say that they were one of the best teams in the game prior to rhe slump. So just go out and find that again. Positive influence based on that fact will be the thing that gets them going again.

No doubt though they have been terrible to a man and Freddy being terrible in conjunction doesn't even leave a chance he steals one for us to reverse the lack of confidence. I know this sucks but its not in any way a trend with and longevity throughout the year.

They are just playing their worst hockey of the season right now and all at the same time. On a side note, sending Gauthier back for smith was dumb. Goat is just better in every way. Keepin the faith!

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Lets face it, the Blues team outside the net is a very strong team. Only by virtue of the league's worst save percentage are they struggling the way they are. Leafs have shown their vulnerability against these teams that can pressure you, muscle you and also have skill.

and mark me down for a "no" for Mike Ribeiro. Never liked him in junior and that dislike has never stopped.

Defense

Oct 27, 2009
Didn't know where else to put this. But I think the leafs should claim Ribeiro off waivers. He would be a good veteran presence for the team and it is obvious he still has some gas left in the tank.

Worlds best diver, nope!

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Ribeiro is one of those few cases where the labels on him as a teammate seem accurate. He's been disliked in every location he's played, I highly doubt he's even an OK teammate not to mention a good veteran presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad