Time to hit the panic button?

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I work nights, so I post a lot through the late night and early morning. Don't really see what's suspect about asking a few questions to get a feel for where The Jackets are at, at this stage.

Not sure how this answer's anything I asked, or what "abuse them all" is suppose to mean. Miller is getting a regular starter's load right now, and he's still blowing goats. I'm not even a Hitch fan (actually I want him gone, just don't know what good coach is left to replace him) but he didn't cause Miller's woes, he's simply not a quality starter on a playoff team.

Don't mind him. We have no idea what he's saying half the time either. ;)

* * *​
Is the offense flying and exciting again?

I know our teams have a rivalry from when CBJ were in the west, but I've always liked them despite that. Columbus' third jersey's are by far and away my favorite jersey (right with the Blues home jersey) in the whole league. Glad to see that Bob is playing like we all know he's capable of.

I know most Columbus fans on this board wont like me posting here because I'm a Blues fan first. But I will always like The Jackets, and hope for their success as long as they're not playing St. Louis.

Meh; we've got a few folks who have Columbus as their "other team", so it's not too horrible. :)

The offense was flying more earlier in the year, when Johansen and Foligno were basically conquering the world together and everyone else was going mad trying to stop it. Pretty much all our secondary scoring got injured shortly after that got started, tho. :(

For some reason, though, HCTR has been playing Foligno at center of late. He's pretty decent at it, but it means that the only time those two are on the ice at the same time anymore are during our power play - which is pretty highly ranked, but I'm sure that's only a coincidence. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad