Signing(s): Tim Tebow to Mets

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
It is a joke

A real baseball player should be given chance not this part time media *****

It's the instructional league. Who gives a ****. You're gonna cry for some bubble player at the lowest level who could have lived below the poverty line for a few months out of the year because he's a "real baseball player"? Tebow's got a good a shot as that guy.

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
Jordan was like a passable professional baseball player. He could have easily been a AA lifer.

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
He'll try it for a year or two then he'll go back to doing his ESPN job full time. Let him do his thing. You don't have to complain about everything, BWC. Especially things that don't affect you or your favorite team in the slightest.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Jordan committed fully to attempt to be baseball player

He didn't have off days to go do a TV show like Timmy

He actually put his NBA career and endorsements related to it on hold to chase baseball dream

Didn't Reinsdorf honour his Bulls contract? It's a lot harder decision to make if he was forced to live on AA dollars. Anyways, yes at least he committed fully.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I'm gonna be tempted to get a Tebow Mets shirt for my cousin who tried to convince me at the height of Tebow-mania that he was a good NFL QB.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I haven't been to the States in a while, the whole Tebow mania is only because of his religion, right? Because there have been a ton of successful athletes in the minors/college who flop, and no one cares, and I can't see any other reason why he's special.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I think it's because:

10f70129-a14b-57e7-a001-be3b353be879.image.jpg

All he does is win. We all love humble winners, like the Cubs magical season this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad