Prospect Info: Tim Stützle | 3rd OVR 2020 | C | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matsens15

Dec 1, 2009
Ottawa
He has the talent to be, unfortunately the German team looks like they’re in a lot of trouble with the virus. It’s going to be hard for Stuetzle to produce when teams realize shutting him down = easy victory.

This is good if they are shutting him down. We will see what he is made of!

Reactions: aragorn

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
The "Stu" nickname is brutal, might as well call him Dan if you're going to butcher his name that badly, it's about as close.

Crazy they're going to start with 15 guys! Definitely glad they're not dropping out, going to be a rough beginning for a few guys though.

PA Announcer: ..scored by #18, Stunning Tim Stuetzle!

Or simply Stunning Stuetzle.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
The name search continues. It will come naturally once we see him a few times. I can see him being called Stewy in the locker room, just like a lot of the lazy locker room names lol.

This is true, but I feel like some of the guys in the locker room with this group (I.e Chabot, Tkachuk and White) are pretty creative when it comes to nicknames and they do tend to go a bit off the board.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Another player test positive. The team want to play with 15 player. I think it s make no sense to play.

Reactions: NB613

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
So we have a Kaiser, SauerKraut we need some Schinken (ham)

For food just Schnitzel.
Schnitzel.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmix

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
This is true, but I feel like some of the guys in the locker room with this group (I.e Chabot, Tkachuk and White) are pretty creative when it comes to nicknames and they do tend to go a bit off the board.

Ya like
Shabby . Chucky and Whitey

Reactions: HzH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad