Prospect Info: Tim Stützle | 3rd OVR 2020 | C | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raze The Stray

Duuuuuude
Aug 5, 2009
Auto-wah
The "Stu" nickname is brutal, might as well call him Dan if you're going to butcher his name that badly, it's about as close.

Crazy they're going to start with 15 guys! Definitely glad they're not dropping out, going to be a rough beginning for a few guys though.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
The "Stu" nickname is brutal, might as well call him Dan if you're going to butcher his name that badly, it's about as close.

Crazy they're going to start with 15 guys! Definitely glad they're not dropping out, going to be a rough beginning for a few guys though.

Could do the Stuuuuuuuuuu -- Stu Barnes chant

Reactions: Raze The Stray

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Deutsche U20 hofft mit 15 Spielern und zwei Torhütern ab Donnerstag finale WM-Vorbereitung aufnehmen zu können – Stützle Kapitän
google translate
How many of his 25 players will then be available to U20 national coach Tobias Abstreiter is still difficult to estimate. "I am counting on 15 players and two goalkeepers at the start," said Abstreiter at the press conference and made it clear that "the eight players who tested positive are not initially scheduled for training either".
Tim Stützle is one of the "15 players plus two goalkeepers" mentioned by Abstreiter. “Tim will take over the captaincy. He wants to march ahead, ”said Abstreiter on Sunday. The 18-year-old attacker from Adler Mannheim, whose sporting future will sooner or later most likely lie with the Ottawa Senators in the NHL, was happy: “This is of course a huge honor for me. Leading the team is a great feeling. I try to go ahead with a positive feeling. "

Reactions: DrEasy and Cosmix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad