Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Tiger Woods go back to being a man *****

1q7f0q.gif

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Point out where anyone said he was perfect.

I'll point this out. If someone like me doesn't care for him, and there are plenty of us, folks like yourself get butt hurt like he's your relative. My opinion on the guy is he's a POS for what he did to his family while putting on a show like he was this great family man. My 2 cents. Go ahead and hate on that.

Sep 19, 2008
I'll point this out. If someone like me doesn't care for him, and there are plenty of us, folks like yourself get butt hurt like he's your relative. My opinion on the guy is he's a POS for what he did to his family while putting on a show like he was this great family man. My 2 cents. Go ahead and hate on that.

Yet you bumped this thread to remind everyone how he's struggling :laugh: You are so obsessed. My advice is to get over it and focus your life efforts on something other than stalking Tiger Woods!!

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Yet you bumped this thread to remind everyone how he's struggling :laugh: You are so obsessed. My advice is to get over it and focus your life efforts on something other than stalking Tiger Woods!!

I asked how he's doing. My life is fine. You obviously take a message board way to serious. Once again carry on.

Sep 19, 2008
I asked how he's doing. My life is fine. You obviously take a message board way to serious. Once again carry on.

Is it, though? You spent the last few days obsessing about Tiger Woods. What did he do to you?

Listen you don't have to like him and nobody said you had to be FORCED to like him, but when every one of your posts in LNGE is "how's tiger how's tiger WHY IS HE SO BAD I NEVER LIKED HIM" you're basically a broken record at this point chief. We know you don't like him, say something new.

Sep 19, 2008
You are literally here at 9 PM on a Sunday Night posting in a TIGER WOODS APPRECIATION THREAD about how you dislike Tiger Woods

Get over yourself mate

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
You are literally here at 9 PM on a Sunday Night posting in a TIGER WOODS APPRECIATION THREAD about how you dislike Tiger Woods

Get over yourself mate

I believe you are obsessed with me. You get over me.

So it's Sunday night. At least I don't have a quarter million posts on a message board.

Sep 19, 2008
I believe you are obsessed with me. Once again carry on.

I'm not. You don't spend enough time here in the Lounge for me to give a damn about you. It's just that you're always on this moral soapbox. If you posted anywhere but the Lounge I wouldn't care what you had to say. It's just your commentary here is highly misguided and suspect. "i don't like Tiger i'mg oing to bump the thread every 2 months to remind people I don't like tiger" :laugh:

I know Lounge is going through tough times right now but this is just a lazy, uninspired take.

Sep 19, 2008
Even with all his troubles Tiger Woods is still a million times more successful than you will ever be. How does that make you feel that people like you keep hating and bringing up news from 7 years ago and he don't give a ****

AnAceOfKidneys

May 2, 2014
Tiger should never have apologized for the affairs he got caught for way back when. The only people he needed to apologize to were his wife and kids, not the general public. The women he slept with knew he was married and he didn't brake any laws by screwing them.

He's a golfer, not a role model. As for the DUI resulting from legal prescription meds?.....meh, bad decision to drive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad