Tiger Woods Appreciation Thread part II

Dog

upload_2015-03-16_at_10.19.23_am.png

Sep 19, 2008
RT @TigerWoods My deepest gratitude to the men & women who gave so much, and the families that remember them every day.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Wouldn't be surprised if Woods never wins another title, well, major title.

Guy looks done.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Really going out on a limb there, aren't ya bud.

Unless he starts playing more frequently and finds some consistency off the tee, he likely won't win another major. He's fixed his short game and his short, mid and long irons are decent. Now it's his putting and driving that needs to be fixed.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Yeah, so Tiger is done. :cry: He still must be appreciated for the incredible golf moments he gave us over his incredibly illustrious career. We cannot allow him to be remembered for rounds like he had today.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Is today the beginning of the comeback, PP62? A 66 with a water ball and a double... not too shabby.
Well, given the fact that I will be in the middle of the ocean on a cruise ship, with no access to coverage, I'd say there is a GREAT chance he wins this weekend! :laugh:

But hey.....baby steps, Tiger. A 66 to start out is very impressive no matter how he fares the rest of the weekend. I'll be sure to check out the results & this thread at some point from the ship's internet café.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Time to rev this baby up again.........Eldrick shot his best round of the year today, a 66, and is tied for 5th, just 3 shots back going into the weekend at his Quicken Loans tourney.

Appreciate folks....APPRECIATE!

Jan 3, 2012
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong Tiger Woods ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no Driver ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad