Ticket Thread - 2023-24

Shiba

May 21, 2021
I'm not a moderator or anything, but please can we not turn this into a political topic? :(

Let's just be happy that it seems the worst of this pandemic is over and things are slowly getting back to normal.

Reactions: The Lighthouse

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
I'm not a moderator or anything, but please can we not turn this into a political topic? :(

Let's just be happy that it seems the worst of this pandemic is over and things are slowly getting back to normal.

Coliseum's packed, too, people having a blast.

Reactions: Shiba

BrockLobster

Feb 11, 2013
Long Beach, NY

Didnt mean to make it political. Just calling out how these rules dont make sense. I have antibodies and cant go to a damn game.

Shiba

May 21, 2021
Didnt mean to make it political. Just calling out how these rules dont make sense. I have antibodies and cant go to a damn game.
Oh I hear ya dude, just ANYTIME vaccines are mentioned, there's a risk of a big argument, so that's all. I do agree with the numbers being as good as they are currently, they should just wave the rule.

Reactions: BrockLobster

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
These ticket prices are getting nutty.
prices are going to come down as soon as they release tickets to the season ticket holders, basically no one has tickets at this point and those people selling on Stubhub are spec selling and on Monday the season ticket holders get them and I am sure at least a few thousand of them are going to end up on Stubhub

BrockLobster

Feb 11, 2013
Long Beach, NY
Oh I hear ya dude, just ANYTIME vaccines are mentioned, there's a risk of a big argument, so that's all. I do agree with the numbers being as good as they are currently, they should just wave the rule.

My team is in the final 4 for the 1st time since im 10 yrs old. I just wanna go!

Although i may hit borellis.

Reactions: Shiba

cjdv16

Nov 22, 2005
The Swamp
Bought 4 seats for Game 6 (likely) SCF at coli for ~2k each from secondary market. Stupid? Is that being too kind?

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Bought 4 seats for Game 6 (likely) SCF at coli for ~2k each from secondary market. Stupid? Is that being too kind?

I'm curious as to how those tickets would even be available at the moment, as STH don't have them yet - set aside for team staff perhaps? Hard to say how "silly" it would be until we get closer to the SCF (hopefully) - who knows what the situation would look like by then.

Isles home tickets on stubhub 600

Bolts tickets 200

You could fly down and get a free vacation

STH don't have theirs yet, wait until closer to game day and those tickets won't be 600 (for most of them).

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011

Yes, just let the bottom feeders in.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
A STH friend of mine says for this round they're only offering the ability for STH's to buy the same about of seats you have at Belmont. So if you have 2 season tickets at Belmont...You have the option of purchasing 2 for the Lightning series. No additional beyond that.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
A STH friend of mine says for this round they're only offering the ability for STH's to buy the same about of seats you have at Belmont. So if you have 2 season tickets at Belmont...You have the option of purchasing 2 for the Lightning series. No additional beyond that.

Correct.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Based on that I have to revise my offer...

I will pay anyone to not go to a game vs the Lightning and buy their tickets. Think of it as the transfer window in soccer, but with tickets. ;)
That’s not happening bro.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Hello any STH...

I will pay anyone extra for getting me tickets to any game.

I wish you would have told me this last series!!!! I could have bought 10 seats but was traveling so bought none (yes I could have bought to resell but my mind doesnt work that way) This series I can only get 2 to a game, and plan on going to each one. There may be additional seats Tuesday, if so I may pick some up then. If I have extras will let you know.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
I wish you would have told me this last series!!!! I could have bought 10 seats but was traveling so bought none (yes I could have bought to resell but my mind doesnt work that way) This series I can only get 2 to a game, and plan on going to each one. There may be additional seats Tuesday, if so I may pick some up then. If I have extras will let you know.

So nice of you 19. Most appreciated. I would absolutely take whatever you might be able to get, and if only more expensive seats (lowers) were available I would even prefer that. And I'd even throw you something extra for your troubles.

Anyway just let me know if there's anything I can do. Thank you again.

Reactions: 19 in a row

islescoop

Jul 24, 2011
Sorry if this has been said and I missed it. Can someone explain how vaccination proof is done? Also my kids got their second shot on 6/10. Are they considered vaccinated for those seats?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad