Ticket Thread - 2023-24

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Sorry if this has been said and I missed it. Can someone explain how vaccination proof is done? Also my kids got their second shot on 6/10. Are they considered vaccinated for those seats?

You have to show either your vaccination card or excelsior pass along with your NYS DMV ID upon entering the Coliseum. If your kids received their 2nd shot on 6/10, they are not considered to be fully vaxed until 6/24.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
You have to show either your vaccination card or excelsior pass along with your NYS DMV ID upon entering the Coliseum. If your kids received their 2nd shot on 6/10, they are not considered to be fully vaxed until 6/24.

Do you know if it can it be an out of state ID?

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Sorry if this has been said and I missed it. Can someone explain how vaccination proof is done? Also my kids got their second shot on 6/10. Are they considered vaccinated for those seats?

Are they 16 or under? If so and not 14 days from the second shot, your kids can still get in if the adults are fully vaccinated:

Per New York State guidelines, ticketholders in Fully Vaccinated Sections must show proof of full vaccination to gain entry to the arena.
  • Full vaccination means your final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine must be administered at least 14 days before game day.
  • Each ticketholder will be required to present proof of full vaccination to gain entry. Proof of full vaccination can be provided through paper form, digital application or through the State's Excelsior Pass.
  • Ticketholders will be required to show either a government-issued or school-issued photo ID that matches the name on your proof of vaccination.
  • Children 16 years and under may sit in a Fully Vaccinated Section if the child is accompanied by a fully vaccinated parent or guardian, and the child presents a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of game day or a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken within 6 hours of the start of the game.
NYI - Arena Safety Program

islescoop

Jul 24, 2011
As you get your options for tickets tomorrow, I ask again that you keep me in mind for game 4. Looking for four tickets, vax. Will pay premium looking to avoid crazy stubhub fees.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Anyone get their email yet for a time? normally they have been here by now for the sale. Just got one that said it will be today with more to follow

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
Emails going around, presales pushed until tomorrow. 4 PM for myself, have seen others with 12 PM slots and a couple of 5 PM slots.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
my presale starts at 3 tomorrow --- do I buy and go?

or do I buy and sell?

Such decisions.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Crazy to me that I still see people on Twitter complaining about Stubhub prices when people repeat again and again that STH haven't even bought yet. Same exact thing happened the previous rounds too.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Crazy to me that I still see people on Twitter complaining about Stubhub prices when people repeat again and again that STH haven't even bought yet. Same exact thing happened the previous rounds too.

But...

1. This round there's going to be fewer extra seats available to STH (and thus fewer on the secondary market).
  2. The nature of this being the semi-finals alone means tickets would be more expensive than previous rounds (even if the same amount of tickets were available - Which won't be the case).

Add it all up and this series will be more expensive to attend than previous ones.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
But...

1. This round there's going to be fewer extra seats available to STH (and thus fewer on the secondary market).
  2. The nature of this being the semi-finals alone means tickets would be more expensive than previous rounds (even if the same amount of tickets were available - Which won't be the case).

These points are both true, but the tickets "for sale" at this point, before we can buy, are crazily inflated because the sellers know that at this price point, though they don't have the tickets yet, they will most likely be able to acquire the tickets through any method and still pull a profit (like guys pointing out $500 a seat in the top of the upper sections, or something). After STH get their hands on the seats and closer to gametime, the prices will still be higher than last round but not what some of these guys are hoping to get by swinging for the fences.

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
Not sure why or how but we had a 4 PM slot for tickets and we received an email to buy tickets now, currently on the queue. 1200 people on line right now. May want to check to see if you can purchase now for those of you with later times like us.

Reactions: 19 in a row

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
I went to go on at 11:55 for my 12PM time and see they had sent the email out over 30 minutes earlier to get on line. I started at #1100. So for those with later times, look for your email and get on line when you are able .

Reactions: NYI365

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
I went to go on at 11:55 for my 12PM time and see they had sent the email out over 30 minutes earlier to get on line. I started at #1100. So for those with later times, look for your email and get on line when you are able .

The timeslot thing looks like it's fairly useless in this case, unless we have to wait on queue now and then come 4 PM (which was my scheduled timeslot) we can just buy Tix and not have to wait on the queue at that time? Whole thing is a mess lol.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Not sure why or how but we had a 4 PM slot for tickets and we received an email to buy tickets now, currently on the queue. 1200 people on line right now. May want to check to see if you can purchase now for those of you with later times like us.

no wonder why I was 1,200 when I got on for my noon time .. well kudos to those who got to jump up. So much for having priority for paying extra for regular season seats. Hope you get the seats you want.

Reactions: NYI365

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
The timeslot thing looks like it's fairly useless in this case, unless we have to wait on queue now and then come 4 PM (which was my scheduled timeslot) we can just buy Tix and not have to wait on the queue at that time? Whole thing is a mess lol.

yep and I took my lunch break now to get the tickets but likely won't get to the front by the time I have to go back to work.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
I think that Ticketmaster has you wait in queue first, and then checks your presale code for the applicable start/end times for buying eligibility, but I'm going to put that to the test right now and report back to you guys (1631 people in the queue in front!).

denis5

Mar 13, 2007
FYI, from reports elsewhere, people waiting in line that get to the front and it's not their time slot are being told that there are no tickets available. We clicked at noon, our slot, and got right in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad