OT: Ticket Thread - 2021/22 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
For those who have gone to a game recently, are small bags (purses) allowed? I am going to my first game in 15 months on Saturday and while it isn't the end of the world if I can't bring a small purse with me, I am finding the Bruins bag policy a bit confusing.

Thanks!

Don't know what size purse you are looking to bring but my friend brought a small hand held clutch purse and had no trouble. The bag policy is confusing so I would err on the side of caution and bring a clutch purse so that you don't have a problem. For what it's worth I didn't see any women with a regular sized purse or pocketbook.

I think the bag policy is no larger than 5x9? Take tape measure to purse and keep it within that guideline.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Don't know what size purse you are looking to bring but my friend brought a small clutch purse and had no trouble. The bag policy is confusing so I would err on the side of caution and bring a clutch purse so that you don't have a problem. For what it's worth I didn't see any women with a regular sized purse or pocketbook.

I think the bag policy is no larger than 5x9? Take tape measure to purse and keep it within that guideline.
Thanks! I have to see if I even have a clutch still. I may end up using my running belt even if I can find the clutch

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
I was going to move to Loge 20, but I think those are the seats that people were complaining about the horrible leg room... can anyone confirm?

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I was going to move to Loge 20, but I think those are the seats that people were complaining about the horrible leg room... can anyone confirm?

I can’t tell you anything since the Garden renovation disaster of 2019, but I’m 99% sure that some of those seats pre-renovation were “removable” because that’s where the Celtics come out, I think. They had weird, small armrests and moved a little weirdly when you sit down and stand up. I have no idea what they’re like - and they’ve supposedly changed some of the seats during the pandemic to “improve” then.

On the plus side, I know I’ve seen Instagram pictures many years ago of Bruins family members in 20, parallel to (but not part of) the club seats.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Thanks! I have to see if I even have a clutch still. I may end up using my running belt even if I can find the clutch
I asked my rep recently and this is what she sent me.
As for bringing in a bag, we do have a no bag policy, though if one if necessary it can not be larger than 14 x 14, 6 and would have to be checked by security. You can view that information here: https://www.tdgarden.com/venue-info/policies.

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I asked my rep recently and this is what she sent me.
As for bringing in a bag, we do have a no bag policy, though if one if necessary it can not be larger than 14 x 14, 6 and would have to be checked by security. You can view that information here: https://www.tdgarden.com/venue-info/policies.
Thanks! I have a small cross body purse I got at target just so I can carry my epi pen and inhaler with me and I just measured and it is well under the size :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ladyfan

MrMars

May 26, 2006
Just got this from the Bruins.

Starting tomorrow at 12PM you will have access to purchase tickets to all potential games played at the TD Garden for Rounds 1 & 2 of the 2021 Boston Bruins Playoffs.

You will be able to purchase a maximum of 2 tickets per game

Kind of pushing it to expect to be prepaid for the entire 2nd round now. Should of at least did one round at a time.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008

Starting tomorrow at 12PM you will have access to purchase tickets to all potential games played at the TD Garden for Rounds 1 & 2 of the 2021 Boston Bruins Playoffs.

Kind of pushing it to expect to be prepaid for the entire 2nd round now. Should of at least did one round at a time.

I got an email within minutes of last nights game ending. Mine does not say Rounds 1 & 2 just that tickets will go on sale.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

I got it too . 11 for me. I will be at work so my sister will try and get us tickets.

They should just give them to us

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
So has anyone been able to get playoff tickets ? My sister is going on at 11 because it is difficult for me from work.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
So has anyone been able to get playoff tickets ? My sister is going on at 11 because it is difficult for me from work.

12:00 for me. If you get any info from your sister about prices or availability then please post.

Reactions: 13Hockey

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston

I got going at 11 - It says my code doesn't work for games 1, 2 and 4 of round 1 and game 3 of round 2... So I got tickets to the other games so far...

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I got going at 11 - It says my code doesn't work for games 1, 2 and 4 of round 1 and game 3 of round 2... So I got tickets to the other games so far...

That's weird that the code did not let you get tickets for some of those games.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Thanks.

I got this yesterday making it sound like your purchase is for all home games for rounds one and two.

"
As you might have seen, the Boston Bruins are officially going to the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs! Starting tomorrow at 11:00am you will be able to purchase 2 tickets to all of the potential home games through Round 1 and Round 2.

A few hours prior to your timeslot you will receive an email with your promo code and link. When your timeslot begins at 11:00am you will want to click on that link to browse tickets.

Should you purchase tickets for a game we don’t end up playing, we will refund you back to the point of purchase.
"

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Thanks.

I got this yesterday making it sound like your purchase is for all home games for rounds one and two.

"
As you might have seen, the Boston Bruins are officially going to the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs! Starting tomorrow at 11:00am you will be able to purchase 2 tickets to all of the potential home games through Round 1 and Round 2.

A few hours prior to your timeslot you will receive an email with your promo code and link. When your timeslot begins at 11:00am you will want to click on that link to browse tickets.

Should you purchase tickets for a game we don’t end up playing, we will refund you back to the point of purchase.
"

Yeah I think I had a browser or cookies problem for game 1 round 1 but I closed out and tried again and it worked. I did get limited to 2 seats per game which was annoying because a lot of good seats were sets of 4 I couldn't purchase but I can't complain, playoff hockey! And I got seats near my usual ones so that's exciting... I hope the row15 bars are open on the 301 side.

I got my email at 8am for the 11am slot with the following subject line:
Your Priority Access Today: 2021 Playoff Tickets

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
so we got Thanks to @GahdenRinkRat

Round 1 Game 1 Loge 20 Row 7
Round 1 Game 2 Loge 20 Row 4
Round 1 Game 3 Loge 13 Row 1
Round 1 Game 4 Bal 320 row 11

Round 2 Game 1 Loge 20 Row 14
Round 2 Game 2 Loge 19 Row 7
Round 2 Game 3 Loge 17 Row 1
Round 2 Game 4 BAL 322 Row 1

I would prefer my regular seats but oh well. They are too close to the B's.

It will be sweet to get back to the Garden

Last edited:

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
so we got Thanks to @GahdenRinkRat

Round 1 Game 1 Loge 20 Row 7
Round 1 Game 2 Loge 20 Row 4
Round 1 Game 3 Loge 13 Row 1

Round 2 Game 1 Loge 20 Row 14
Round 2 Game 2 Loge 19 Row 7

I would prefer my regular seats but oh well. They are too close to the B's.

It will be sweet to get back to the Garden

Aren't those Row 1 seats in Loge 13 really expensive?

My seat mate can't sit in the smallish balcony seats so I had to look at Loge seats. Most of what showed as available were 4 pods and I only wanted a 2 pod. Only game I could pick up that worked location wise was Round 2 Home Game 1. Oh well my wallet will be a little happier this playoff season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino