OT: Ticket Thread - 2021/22 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMars

May 26, 2006

All but official now the barn will be full for round 2 if we get there

The only possible hurdle is the league itself has set a cap at 12K. It’s expected to increase for round 2, at the same time with more and more cities opening up could see the NHL dropping that too. Just can’t see the league telling Jacobs he can’t sell tickets.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
FWIW, the 4 games I purchased for R2 are no longer transferable in account manager but my game 6 for R1 is so I’m sure the plan is to move everyone to their original seats unless, people like Susan whose seats are tarped off. Guessing anyone in the tarp will be relocated to comproablle seating
and I will be pissed off

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Actually, the fine print in this notice says sections near the benches will still be blocked:(

Yup, sadly, your seats are just too good :(. I remember hearing something during the CAR/NSH series about a 12,000 or 14,000 capacity cap set by the NHL...but it was DVRed from a few days ago, so it might have been out of date.

I hope they're fair. It seems AWFULLY fast to be selling the expanded capacity tickets tomorrow, especially since last time around was less than optimal.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008

Ugh so where not getting our seats

:ha:

I don't understand why thy could not cancel previous sales and assign everyone their ST location. And the wording of the announcement suggests that for Rounds 3 and 4 it will be another priority access sale instead of getting your own seats.

Highatop308

Only took 4 months!
Jun 23, 2010
308, row 15. seat 28
I don't understand why thy could not cancel previous sales and assign everyone their ST location. And the wording of the announcement suggests that for Rounds 3 and 4 it will be another priority access sale instead of getting your own seats.
I am guessing is that because they gave STH access to purchase R1 and R2 a few weeks ago when it was 25%, they want to round out the selling of seats and with the email I got, they said in a week we would know the situation for R3 and R4, I'm guessing we will go back to our seats since it will be a clean slate. I'd really hope they don't make us go through the charade of time slots, promocodes and taking time away from work and praying ticketmaster doesn't go down. The only issue I see is not everyone is comfortable returning so they need to send out an email saying are you opting in or out of 3 and 4 so they know if they need to charge the card and know which STH seats can go on sale to the public. Also, why are tickets going on sale today when the earliest we are back at the Garden is early June. Again, seems really rushed. I'd think the seats I bought for round 2 are still valid? You wouldn't think I'd get another email about buying tickets where I already have them but I didn't think they would filter through which accounts had them and which didn't

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I have round 2 already

The email says I have access to tickets ?

confusing

did they cancel mine - doubtful and I have to repurchase and try to get my actual

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
I have round 2 already

confusing

did they cancel mine - doubtful and I have to repurchase and try to get my actual

ugh they better not mess this up again like last time !!

Highatop308

Only took 4 months!
Jun 23, 2010
308, row 15. seat 28
I have round 2 already

confusing

Mine are still in account manager but if its full capacity then I shouldn't need 2 where I am a single seat STH. Again, why is this so rushed? I hope there is a more detailed email. The email does say "new opportunity" to purchase so I'm guessing its for those who got nothing 2 weeks ago. I also think Baker opening up the Garden later this week caught them by surprise. I dont think they anticipated going from 12% 25% to 100 all in a months time

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
ugh they better not mess this up again like last time !!
My round 2 seats are all in the ballpark of my regular seats

my daughter got them she’s a wiz on this stuff but she’s at work and I’m assuming I either keep the 4 games I got or they give me my actual seats and the ones I bought go to who owned them

It’s crazy but the seats I had against Washington are in my row and belong to one of my friends

they went on at 10 couldn’t get and ended up other end about row 17

nuts

Reactions: Alicat

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Mine are still in account manager but if its full capacity then I shouldn't need 2 where I am a single seat STH. Again, why is this so rushed? I hope there is a more detailed email. The email does say "new opportunity" to purchase so I'm guessing its for those who got nothing 2 weeks ago. I also think Baker opening up the Garden later this week caught them by surprise. I dont think they anticipated going from 12% 25% to 100 all in a months time
Way to rushed

If it’s Pittsburgh the Bruins aren’t at home for 10 days earliest

Reactions: 13Hockey

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
My round 2 seats are all in the ballpark of my regular seats

my daughter got them she’s a wiz on this stuff but she’s at work and I’m assuming I either keep the 4 games I got or they give me my actual seats and the ones I bought go to who owned them

It’s crazy but the seats I had against Washington are in my row and belong to one of my friends

they went on at 10 couldn’t get and ended up other end about row 17

nuts

I went on at 11 and got shut out from every game it was insane

they need to make sure they get it right this time all season ticket holders should be able to attend every round 2 game if they want

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

they need to make sure they get it right this time all season ticket holders should be able to attend every round 2 game if they want
I don’t why they just can’t get everyone their regular tickets UNLESS they can’t do it because they don’t have actual credit card information

this could make rounds 3 and 4 insane

Highatop308

Only took 4 months!
Jun 23, 2010
308, row 15. seat 28

I got in at 11 and got everything with no problem. Friend of mine went in at noon and got everything. I think everything went to hell in the 1pm time slot. I agree with Dan, void the round 2 purchases and put us where we belong unless theyre blocked off due to NHL protocols then put them in comproble seats. I do think the plan for 3 and 4 is our own seats with a clean slate and they said we would know the deal for that in a week

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Ok it’s after 10 and I didn’t get a link so I’m assuming they either moved my purchased seats to correct seats I have had for years, or I keep same we got 2 weeks ago

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Ok it’s after 10 and I didn’t get a link so I’m assuming they either moved my purchased seats to correct seats I have had for years, or I keep same we got 2 weeks ago
If you need help and J can't do it from work, call me.

Highatop308

Only took 4 months!
Jun 23, 2010
308, row 15. seat 28
I texted my rep asking if I ignore the purchasing playoff tickets email where I am all set. Still waiting to hear.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I texted my rep asking if I ignore the purchasing playoff tickets email where I am all set. Still waiting to hear.
My example may answer your questions

I have 2 tickets in my row but 4 seats to the left of my actual seats

these won’t change at all

I now have option to buy 2 more for total of 4

However all the loge people (not balcony) who were shut out basically 1 pm on up will have ability to buy my seats before I get a crack again

I sit in loge so the first group of loge will go on and can buy

Goes same for balcony

after they all get a chance I go back in and can buy if any left

Rounds 3 snd 4 hope is or plan is we are all in our regular seats and pay as you play

if Islanders win in 6 first game likely Saturday

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
No email yet for today and the day s half over.

Same boat here. But I also never got an email back from my rep about the debacle for the Round 1 / Round 2 sale that I never did get to take part in - and I think it's the first time he's failed to respond.

EDIT: Ultra fast response, and he said emails will be going out later today. TBH, what's the rush in having a sale today? The earliest they could POSSIBLY play is Friday, and Sunday is more likely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad