OT: Ticket Thread - 2019/20 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
So my tracking says the fedex truck was at my house at 10:53 but I was at work and needs a signature.

It says Delivery Exception? What is that

Also do they go back tonight ?

Most people aren’t home during day

Do they hold at office ?
I had to go to my local Walgreens to get it because apparently Walgreens and FedEx have some kind of agreement

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
What we really need to do is form a STH union and demand we dont have to pay full NHL season prices for preseason games. Infuriates me.

Ticket prices overall are getting higher, and yes, it's starting to be a bit annoying. But the preseason game thing doesn't infuriate me. The $61 ticket you have to buy for yesterday's game is (usually) offset by the $61 tickets for the Habs, Rangers, and Leafs. In a sense, you're saving money because someone in marketing doesn't have to sit down for 30 minutes and figure out which games are "Tier 1" and which games are "Super Saver Games".

As a STH, you're definitely not saving as much money as they claim you are (because they usually compare it to prices on the day of release, which are always artificially high), but you're paying less than you would if you bought all 44 games online - either on the secondary market, or with their Experience flash sales that pop up via text 1-2 days before games.

The bigger deal to me with the preseason pricing is that the Bruins won't allow you to sell a ticket on their OWN website for under 50% of face value. Regular season, no biggie. But for the preseason, when tickets in the balcony frequently go for $20 (including fees) on StubHub and Ace, and when you actually would have people VERY willing to part with their tickets...it's an issue. Maybe they want to keep STHs from flooding the market...but the market for preseason games is pretty saturated as it is. If they were smart, they'd suspend the minimum ticket pricing for the preseason games.

Sec311Row6

May 30, 2008
2 Tickets to Bruins vs Oilers 10/11

Sec 311 Row 6, aisle seats... $118/pair (cost)

SOLD

Last edited:

Silva

Nov 23, 2005
Massachusetts
I have some tickets available. Section 313 Row 9. I have 2 seats available for these games. if you want 4 seats in a row, I can check with my friend who has seats next to me, just let me know if you want me to check. Charging face value, $61 per seat so $122 for my pair and $244 if you want all 4 and if they are available.

Thurs Nov 8 vs Vancouver edit: SOLD
Tues Dec 11 vs Arizona edit: SOLD
Thurs Jan 3 vs Calgary
Tues Jan 8 vs Minnesota
Thurs Jan 17 vs St Louis
Tues Jan 29 vs Winnipeg edit: SOLD

PM me if interested
thanks

Last edited:

BruinsFan1990

Mar 29, 2016
Winthrop, MA
Unloading tickets on nights I have class. Section 323 Row 15 Seats 9, 10. $59 per ticket, $118 for the pair (face value).

Oct. 11 vs. Edmonton
Oct. 25 vs. Philadelphia
Nov. 5 vs. Dallas
Nov. 8 vs. Vancouver

PM if interested. Thanks!

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I've got a few games to put up for sale here.
2 Seats Section 301 Row 6. $70 each payable by Paypal Friends Or Family.

Thu 10/11 Edmonton
Mon 11/5 Dallas
Tue 12/11 Arizona

Sec311Row6

May 30, 2008
2 Seats Section 311 Row 6, aisle seats. $59 each payable by Paypal Friends Or Family.

Thursday 10/25 vs Flyers

SOLD

Last edited:

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
I'm looking for 2 tickets to the the Oct 27 vs Mtl game. Perhaps 4, but definitely 2.

What are the odds of hanging outside the Garden and picking up tickets at face value right
at puck drop ? Zero ?

Last edited:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I'm looking for 2 tickets to the the Oct 27 vs Mtl game. Perhaps 4, but definitely 2.

What are the odds of hanging outside the Garden and picking up tickets at face value right
at puck drop ? Zero ?

From the scalpers outside the Garden? No idea, as I’ve never bothered to negotiate a price - but considering it’s a MTL game on a Saturday, I would be suspicious if someone offered me 4 seats at STH face value.

Or are you talking about doing it via StubHub, Ace, or Ticketsnow? StubHub closes for the most part about 3-4 hours (not sure which) before puck drop, because the seller usually has to go to Ticketmaster and manually transfer tickets to the buyer. StubHub inventory tanks to a small number of seats at around 3-5 PM - you can check me on this using tomorrow’s game

Ace has a physical location right by the Garden, and right now they have the cheapest prices. But I have no idea what they do at puck drop. I’m not sure when Ticketsnow/Ticketmaster closes, either.

But face value for a Habs game is...unlikely. The get-in price I’d image might be around $100 for the worst seats - and some of those may be single seats.

arbitrary

hey all,

my gf will be in town on Nov 10th and hasn't been to a B's game yet. Anyone have tix for then avail?

thanks!

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
2 Seats Section 301 Row 6. $70 each payable by Paypal Friends Or Family.

Mon 11/5 Dallas
Tue 12/11 Arizona

hungrybear

Sep 5, 2013
anyone selling 4 tickets for opening day? we have 2 season tickets in 304 row 11 but looking for another pair nearby or a new set of 4. thanks

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Single ticket for sale: Balc 304, row 3, for Thursday 10/25 7 PM vs PHI. View is right along (not directly behind) the Bruins shoot 2x goal line.

Price: $61, which is face value. PayPal friends/family for payment, deliverable via TM Account Manager. In the ultra-rare circumstance that the game is postponed, willing to take the ticket back for your $61, or you can keep it - your choice.

Newbie10

Jan 9, 2010
Does anyone have the Celtics tip off event tickets that they are not using? I'm looking for one or two.

BruinsFan1990

Mar 29, 2016
Winthrop, MA
Is there going to be a fan festival before the home opener on Monday? I could have sworn I received an email about it, but now I can't find it. Do we need tickets for it?

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Is there going to be a fan festival before the home opener on Monday? I could have sworn I received an email about it, but now I can't find it. Do we need tickets for it?

Yes, there's a Fan Fest, and no tickets to the game needed. It's on Canal street.

Opening Day Fan Fest

Boston Bruins said:
Celebrate the start of the 2018-19 season with the Boston Bruins at Opening Day Fan Fest Presented by TD Bank on Monday, October 8. Join us on Canal St. before the Bruins first home game of the season for activities, games, prizes, music, and more! Fan Fest will start at 10:30 a.m. and go until 5 p.m. Admission is free and fans do not need a ticket for the game to participate in any of the festivities. Want tickets to the Opening Day game presented by TD Bank at 1 p.m. vs. the Ottawa Senators? Share your photos from Fan Fest with #BruinsFanFest for a chance to win a pair of tickets.

I don't think they've done this for 3 or 4 years - last time I remember an Opening Day Fan Fest, it was in the parking lot, which is right now the epicenter of Jeremy Jacob's current monstrosity - The Dump on Causeway.

They've quietly announced the freebies today, too. (I know because I have a strange love of bobbleheads, and I checked yesterday.)

Promotions and Giveaways

They -STILL- are limiting most of the TD Bank giveaways to 5,000 - probably to trap people in the Garden to get some good old Delaware North beers. Schedules apparently aren't the cheap stickers from last year - yay, magnets. I guess they got the memo. Chara bobblehead. As always, a wall calendar on the first game after New Year, and a St. Patrick's Day hat. (Can I just have a normal, non-green Bruins hat, and leave the St. Patrick's stuff to the Celtics?)

And...a Pasta's Pasta? I have no idea what that is. I'd like to think that it's a poster of Pastrnak and the Flying Spaghetti Monster touching fingers/noodly appendages ala "Adam and God" by Michaelangelo.

BruinsFan1990

Mar 29, 2016
Winthrop, MA
Yes, there's a Fan Fest, and no tickets to the game needed. It's on Canal street.

Opening Day Fan Fest

I don't think they've done this for 3 or 4 years - last time I remember an Opening Day Fan Fest, it was in the parking lot, which is right now the epicenter of Jeremy Jacob's current monstrosity - The Dump on Causeway.

They've quietly announced the freebies today, too. (I know because I have a strange love of bobbleheads, and I checked yesterday.)

Promotions and Giveaways

They -STILL- are limiting most of the TD Bank giveaways to 5,000 - probably to trap people in the Garden to get some good old Delaware North beers. Schedules apparently aren't the cheap stickers from last year - yay, magnets. I guess they got the memo. Chara bobblehead. As always, a wall calendar on the first game after New Year, and a St. Patrick's Day hat. (Can I just have a normal, non-green Bruins hat, and leave the St. Patrick's stuff to the Celtics?)

And...a Pasta's Pasta? I have no idea what that is. I'd like to think that it's a poster of Pastrnak and the Flying Spaghetti Monster touching fingers/noodly appendages ala "Adam and God" by Michaelangelo.

Thanks for the info man! Much appreciated. Sounds like a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad