OT: Ticket Thread - 2019/20 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sec311Row6

May 30, 2008
2 Thursday vs Oilers

Section 311 Row 6
Aisle seats

Both for $80

Last edited:

HamiltonBruins

Oct 16, 2018
I have a trip to Boston booked for the Jan 19th game against New York.

If anyone has tickets they're willing to sell, I'm looking for 4.

It looks like only resale tickets are available right now and the cheapest I've seen are in the $130/each range

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
I have a trip to Boston booked for the Jan 19th game against New York.

If anyone has tickets they're willing to sell, I'm looking for 4.

It looks like only resale tickets are available right now and the cheapest I've seen are in the $130/each range

That's one of the most popular tickets of the year. A Saturday and and alot of Ranger fans travel for it. I bought myself mid balcs for $140 on the Bruins ticketsnow when they had a no fee day. Good luck to ya

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
2 available for Monday v Dallas. Row 3 balcony on the aisle. STH face. Not totally sure what exactly that is (not at home) but I can check when I get home. Somewhere in the high $50’s per seat.

Great take for all you Seguinistas out there!

sisu

Jun 2, 2008
boston, ma
selling the following games - payment via paypal/venmo, mobile tickets transferred via bruins account. PM if interested.

row 5 balcony behind the net - bruins shoot 2x - $118/pair (STH face)

Sunday, November 11 Vegas Golden Knightssold
Tuesday, December 11 Arizona Coyotes7:00 PM
Sunday, December 16 Buffalo Sabressold
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:

jeffclark

Sep 17, 2010
Brookline
1, 2 or 3 tickets for
  • Monday night vs. Stars
  • Thursday night vs. Vancouver
Loge 9, row 23. Face is $104/seat.

I’ll take the first reasonable offer.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Curious.... I'm on ticketmaster and I see seats available in the promenade. I didn't think they sold those seats up there. Would it be safe to buy? Trying to grab two seats for my girlfriend and I for Monday's game and I noticed those. Last time I sat up there was for an Arizona game, but my buddy got them through his school. Any quick responses are helpful!

Newbie10

Jan 9, 2010
Curious.... I'm on ticketmaster and I see seats available in the promenade. I didn't think they sold those seats up there. Would it be safe to buy? Trying to grab two seats for my girlfriend and I for Monday's game and I noticed those. Last time I sat up there was for an Arizona game, but my buddy got them through his school. Any quick responses are helpful!

Safe to buy

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch

It's 100% safe to buy from Ticketmaster/TicketsNow - you can literally go down to the box office at the Garden if there are any problems. The tickets are in your name, so they should be able to fix any problems. (They can't do anything if you buy a ticket from Ace or StubHub because the tickets will be in the original buyer's name - you have to go across the street for Ace, and call an 800 number for StubHub.)

I very rarely see the promenade seats for sale on the primary market or secondary market. I think you have to buy them in packages as part of the "Premium Club", or maybe in group sales, but I could be wrong.

As far as the actual seats...think about it this way. Jack and Brick are around N14, and their job literally depends on being able to see the game. I think the scratched/injured players are around N5-6? It's a good view if you like to be able to see the whole ice, although you might miss being "part of the crowd". Big plus is that there's no significant glass to refract your view. The only minus is that I think there are poles between sections that might make some "aisle"/end seats undesirable. (Aisle is a misnomer - it's one row of folding chairs. Everyone can get in and out easily and independently.) The other plus is a nice little shelf in front of you for your beverages, food, and phone. (Or, if you're media, your laptop.)

Comfort Eagle

Feb 28, 2008
Southeastern,MA
selling the following games - payment via paypal/venmo, mobile tickets transferred via bruins account. PM if interested.

Sunday, November 11 Vegas Golden Knights7:00 PM
Sunday, December 16 Buffalo Sabres5:00 PM
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Definitely interested in the December 11th game against the Yotes. They're my son's favorite team and they are growing on me. We've seen them in Boston the past three years in a row. Would love to take him again, and it's around my birthday

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
I'll take Buffalo if you still have it. Happy to send you a venmo.

Comfort Eagle

Feb 28, 2008
Southeastern,MA

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Section 308/309?

Cdubsmith2

Nov 6, 2018
Hey guys and gals, visiting Boston for a weekend and need to see if anyone has tickets to the game on sat Dec 8th they’re willing to offload. Coming in from Dallas just to hang out in your great city and have actually never been to a hockey game. My cousin is a huge fan so I’m trying to hook her up with tix. Any help? Don’t wanna pay all the fees on TM, SH or VS plus I figured one of you could provide some good seat info. TIA.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I couldn't think of where else to put this:

New tunnel will save North Station commuters unpleasant winter walk - The Boston Globe

There’s a new tunnel under North Station.

No, it’s not the much-ballyhooed rail link to South Station. But when it opens in December, the pedestrian tunnel under Causeway Street will be a small boon for commuter rail riders by providing them with direct access to the subway.

These riders have long been forced to leave the lobby in North Station on the ground floor of TD Garden in order to access the Green or Orange lines.

The tunnel is about 250 feet long, wedged between the Orange and Green line tunnels, and surfaces inside the station lobby at one end, and the T station across Causeway at the other. There will be elevators and an escalator for riders and plenty of maps and signs to guide them.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I couldn't think of where else to put this:

New tunnel will save North Station commuters unpleasant winter walk - The Boston Globe

There’s a new tunnel under North Station.

No, it’s not the much-ballyhooed rail link to South Station. But when it opens in December, the pedestrian tunnel under Causeway Street will be a small boon for commuter rail riders by providing them with direct access to the subway.

These riders have long been forced to leave the lobby in North Station on the ground floor of TD Garden in order to access the Green or Orange lines.

The tunnel is about 250 feet long, wedged between the Orange and Green line tunnels, and surfaces inside the station lobby at one end, and the T station across Causeway at the other. There will be elevators and an escalator for riders and plenty of maps and signs to guide them.

Yeah my son and I did that fun walk Monday night and last February. The weather was identical both nights, cold, drizzly and lots of puddles to wade through

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
I think we are making the move to the Loge next season. I go to about half the games, and sell the rest for face value to friends and family. A few go on stubhub or Ticket Exchange when I'm in a jam.

Are you folks in the loge able to recoup face value for games that you don't go to?

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I think we are making the move to the Loge next season. I go to about half the games, and sell the rest for face value to friends and family. A few go on stubhub or Ticket Exchange when I'm in a jam.

Are you folks in the loge able to recoup face value for games that you don't go to?

Be wary of playoff pricing in the Loge. I think you are fine recouping costs regular season.

Bruins playoff pricing criminal and the Bruins think its their right to charge season ticket holders what the secondary market rate would be. If we make the Eastern Conference finals its going to be 600 bucks if you want to use your seats finals even more. Even the first round at a 50% increase sucks on a 100 dollar seat.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I can't say anything about playoffs in the Loge, but I can say that, in the balcony, if you're comparing buying a ticket to each playoff game on TM/StubHub/Ace versus buying a strip, you're probably better off getting the strip. Even if you can't go to the games, friends, family, and resales can probably keep you afloat.

Last year, my $58 balcony face value ticket was $72/$108/$144/$180 per round, plus a $20 flat fee. Yeah, it's over triple to go to a SCF game....but given the heart attack I nearly had when sniffing out some World Series tickets (I know, not the same), I'd say $180 is a deal.

As for the earlier rounds, the get-in price for the four rounds averaged about $134, including fees. That assumes you buy the cheapest seats, AND that you're able to judge when that cheapest ticket comes along (and that I didn't miss it - I didn't check that often, just to see if I was getting a deal). The two second round games were "only" $125, due to a lackluster opponent (TBL vs TOR) and unfortunate scheduling (round 1 had two Saturday games and a game 7, versus Wed/Fri for round 2).

Again, I'm not sure if Loge pricing is better or worse. But I'd say the #1 benefit for STHs is playoff strips. You never can predict how they'll price them, and a lot of the "value" depends on the opponent and the dates of the games - and, of course, how deep we get. But I think a lot of STHs would be disappointed if they paid $250 for their seats for round 1, and they start seeing similar tickets available for a lot less online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad