Tickets: Ticket Prices 2013-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
October 2, 2013

Hi broadwayblue,

With the 2013-14 New York Rangers hockey season right around the corner, we'd like to share some important information related to your subscription account and remind you of your online ticket management options as part of My Rangers Account Manager via nyrsubcentral.com.

The first game of your 2013-14 season subscription will be on Monday, October 28th at 7:30pm when the Rangers take on the Montreal Canadiens. This will be the first regular season game at Madison Square Garden.

Requested tickets to be mailed

If you requested to have your subscription tickets mailed, please note that they will be sent to you beginning on, or about, Monday, October 7th. If you have not received them by Tuesday, October 15th, please contact me. You will have the option to forward or print your tickets at home beginning on, or about, Thursday, October 3rd. If your account is not in good standing, tickets will not be delivered and you will not have access to print or forward them. Should you need to bring your account up to date, please contact the Subscriptions office immediately at 212-465-6050.

Requested print at home option

If you have elected to print your subscription tickets at home, please note that they will be available to print and forward beginning on, or about, Thursday, October 3rd. If your account is not in good standing, you will not be able to print or forward your tickets. Should you need to bring your account up to date, please contact the Subscriptions office immediately at 212-465-6050.

Convenient Online Management via My Rangers Account Manager
Access to My Rangers Account Manager will be available on, or about, Thursday, October 3rd. Directly access your account online to easily and effectively manage your season subscription account including the ability to update your contact information, make payments online and track ticket usage.

FREE TicketForwarding

If you are unable to attend a game or just simply want to forward a ticket to a friend and meet them at the game, you will once again have the opportunity to distribute your tickets to family, friends and clients up to 1 hour prior to game time by using our free electronic ticketForwarding service.

Secure Ticket Resale via My Rangers Account Manager

On or around Thursday, October 3rd, all Rangers season subscribers will have the ability to post game tickets for resale on the NHL TicketExchange through My Rangers Account Manager.

All transactions are conducted seamlessly via your My Rangers Account Manager, ensuring security and privacy for both the buyer and the seller.

When reselling through your Rangers Account Manager, you will receive 90% of the posted price for all tickets that are sold. Tickets that are posted will reflect additional service fees. This service will be available until two hours prior to the start time of a given game. For a complete description of all applicable resale service fees, terms and conditions, click here.

All transactions are executed online with the opportunity to have any resale credits directly deposited to your bank account or credited to your Rangers Subscription Account.
Coming soon, the Rangers and MSG will be launching TM+ with Ticketmaster where you will have the same continued ability to buy and sell primary and verified resale tickets via My Rangers Account Manager.

Click here for a tutorial on how to set up your account.

To access My Rangers Account Manager and all your account services, visit nyrsubcentral.com and log in with your confidential Account ID and password or use the Forgot Your Password? feature. You must have an active email address on account to access My Rangers Account Manager.

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
Not able to select any action.. tried several browsers too so that's not the issue. Hoping tomorrow is "about Thursday October 3rd" :p

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
2rmo5k8.jpg

welp, I guess there was a major bum rush to the site today

it's not just the Rangers, it's dozens of ticketmaster teams from the NFL, NHL, NBA, & MLB that are down

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Those idiots at ticketmaster are taking an 18.5% buyer fee on top of 10% from you for your Ranger tickets on the exchange this year. This doesn't include the 5% delivery fee, lol - what a bunch of miserable bastads.

You also still have to painstakingly click one game at a time and click through 5 or 6 different pages before you can list the tickets, these incompetents are stuck in the stone age. Never mind that the seating map is completely unusable for buyers

Is there any wonder why stubhub is absolutely destroying them in sales?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Those idiots at ticketmaster are taking an 18.5% buyer fee on top of 10% from you for your Ranger tickets on the exchange this year. This doesn't include the 5% delivery fee, lol - what a bunch of miserable bastads.

You also still have to painstakingly click one game at a time and click through 5 or 6 different pages before you can list the tickets, these incompetents are stuck in the stone age. Never mind that the seating map is completely unusable for buyers

Wasn't it always 18.5% from the buyer, or was it 15%? It was one of those I think.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013

So I list a ticket for $100. Buyer pays $118.50 + $5 for delivery, for a buyer cost of $123.50. I receive $90, where I pay a 10% seller's fee.

Ticketba$tard gets $33.50 of my $100 list price.

Nice.

I didn't think the hub was much better. 10 percent on the buyer, 15 percent on the seller, plus delivery for the tickets (FedEx).. It could be close, unless my math is off.

Cheers!
-Doug

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
So I list a ticket for $100. Buyer pays $118.50 + $5 for delivery, for a buyer cost of $123.50. I receive $90, where I pay a 10% seller's fee.

Ticketba$tard gets $33.50 of my $100 list price.

Nice.

I didn't think the hub was much better. 10 percent on the buyer, 15 percent on the seller, plus delivery for the tickets (FedEx).. It could be close, unless my math is off.

It is pretty close. SH charges delivery $2.50 per ticket, so on a pair it's a wash but anything more is more on SH. The fees are 15% (seller) + 10% (buyer) for retail transactions (high volume brokers pay less), and buyers get a 2-3% rebate credit

CarlosDanger

Beast Mode
Aug 29, 2013
'Merica
Has anyone gotten notice of shipment for the season ticket booklets? No sign of anything here

No sign of them here, and no word from my rep..

Any of the longer standing STH's have any idea when I should expect more people to start looking at purchasing home game tickets? I have had them listed for a couple weeks on the usual sights with only a couple games selling. I know we're still 3 weeks out from the opener, just trying to get an idea.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
No sign of them here, and no word from my rep..

Any of the longer standing STH's have any idea when I should expect more people to start looking at purchasing home game tickets? I have had them listed for a couple weeks on the usual sights with only a couple games selling. I know we're still 3 weeks out from the opener, just trying to get an idea.

You mean like selling your extra games? It all comes down to price and location. If you've got lowers then you're going to have a hard time breaking even for a lot of games, especially if you're going the stubhub route where they take about 26% from the transaction. The Rangers have pretty much priced those at market which doesn't give you much wiggle room. Your best shot is to develop a network of buyers like people in your family and at the office, and obviously to price them correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad