Not open for further replies.

bek816

Mar 17, 2012
I posted two P4 tickets on SeatExchange for:

Winnipeg Jets vs Colorado Avalanche
Thursday, December 12, 2013, 7:00 PM

Ober

Sep 18, 2012
I have two seats for tomorrow's game vs Minnesota Wild that I will not be using now.

Last row of lower bowl (just below suites)...at about the face-off dot in Jets attacking end.

Asking what I paid...$280 for the pair.

PM me if you are interested.

======================

Tickets are gone.

Last edited:

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Two in 205 at STH cost

Hey all,

Deal fell through for today's tickets so I'm having a fire sale. Two in 205 (one seat on aisle, first row over tunnel so no one in front) going for STH cost of $120 each.

Takers?

m.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Hey guys,

Totally forgot to grab a pair of tickets during the pre-sale this morning. I want to take my brother to the game against the Stars on the 14th. If anyone has a pair of P7 or P6 tickets, let me know.

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Hey guys,

Totally forgot to grab a pair of tickets during the pre-sale this morning. I want to take my brother to the game against the Stars on the 14th. If anyone has a pair of P7 or P6 tickets, let me know.

[edit]

I'll keep my eyes peeled for something on seatexchange, there's been a few P6s and P7s posted already. Like usual, there will be a ton of postings in the week leading up to this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Hey folks,

I'm looking to go to a game with my old man when I swing by Winnipeg. Any pointers for buying second-hand tickets?

Blackie Dammit

proud flatlander
Jun 27, 2011
Interlake
A buddy from work is looking for NYE tickets vs BUF to take his GF to as she hasn't been to a game. If anyone has a pair of tickets please let me know. Thanks

Toomuts

Jun 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I'm looking to take my Niece 10 & Nephew 12 from Vancouver to their first Jets game while they’re visiting on X-mas break. They are currently Jets fan and I want to solidify this by taking them to their first NHL game. Trying to engrave a good memory while they’re young to they don’t end up liking the Canucks more...

So looking for 4 tickets to the Dec 27th game against Minny. Either 4 together or 2 separate pairs would work to.

If you're selling send me an email to [email protected]

Tarks

True North
May 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I missed the boat on getting tickets for the NYE game on the random draw pre sale but managed to get a pair of lower bowl seats this morning on the waitlist access at 10am. The wife is happy, happy, happy! Happy wife equals a happy life.

I was expecting only single seats this morning. Found it strange that there were pairs available. Anyone else manage to get pairs today?

bek816

Mar 17, 2012
I posted a pair of P4 tickets to the March 19th Jets vs Avs game on SeatExchange.

untouchable21

I am not the guy you want to be wrong about.
Aug 12, 2007
The Outer Limits.
Got a question for those selling their tickets on ticket exchange.

My fiance wants to go to a JETS game in the worst way and I am looking to buy 2 tickets. If purchased, do I get the tickets mailed to me or do I have to arrange to pick them up from the seller? I want to give them to her for Christmas even if the game is only in February or March.

Thanks in advance for any insight on how the ticket exchange works.

Tarks

True North
May 12, 2011
Winnipeg

My fiance wants to go to a JETS game in the worst way and I am looking to buy 2 tickets. If purchased, do I get the tickets mailed to me or do I have to arrange to pick them up from the seller? I want to give them to her for Christmas even if the game is only in February or March.

You get them right away. Print at home.

sennin

Jun 28, 2011
Winnipeg

Im guessing they are just credited to your account, and then you are able to print them off.

ajmidd12

Know-It-All
Apr 16, 2012
This Planet
Anyone have any 2 tickets to the Stars, Panthers, Wild, or Sabres? Would prefer under $100 each, won't pay more than facevalue.

Let me know, need them by Wednesday Dec 4, 2013.

No Name Poster

Maurice Navidad
Oct 29, 2011
The Peg
I have two P5s for sale for Stars game Dec 14. They are $93.75 face value. Row 4 Sec 306 between Blueline and Centre.

Msg me if interested.

Edit: Tickets are sold

Last edited:

Conman16

Aug 3, 2013
Looking for a 2-4 tickets for the wild game on the 27th. P4-P7 price range preferable. PM if you have anything you will sell at face value

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
I put my two P2s in 205 on Seat Exchange but if anyone here wants 'em let me know and I'll do a deal. Face value for tomorrow is $167.25 each.

Same deal with the Colorado game on Thursday...

m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad