Ticket Exchange 2013-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Might be a wee bit early, but someone asked for it so here you go!

With the extremely high demand for Winnipeg Jets tickets, this will again be a great place for people to get, and find buyers for, tickets this season.

Remember that there is absolutely no scalping. This includes selling a hockey card and including some "free" tickets. All sales must be made at or below face value.

Please keep in mind that HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

This thread, and HF, is NOT a ticket broker. Any volume ticket resellers will be identified and banned from the thread.

This is not the place for mass volume purchase, or sale, of tickets. The conducting of such business here can result in ban from the thread, infractions, or in identified scalpers being banned from the board.

Thank you.

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
Might be a wee bit early, but someone asked for it so here you go!

With the extremely high demand for Winnipeg Jets tickets, this will again be a great place for people to get, and find buyers for, tickets this season.

Remember that there is absolutely no scalping. This includes selling a hockey card and including some "free" tickets. All sales must be made at or below face value.

Please keep in mind that HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

This thread, and HF, is NOT a ticket broker. Any volume ticket resellers will be identified and banned from the thread.

This is not the place for mass volume purchase, or sale, of tickets.
The conducting of such business here can result in ban from the thread, infractions, or in identified scalpers being banned from the board.

Thank you.

Does saying I would love to get into a season ticket group if anyone has an opening constitute mass buying?

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Does saying I would love to get into a season ticket group if anyone has an opening constitute mass buying?

No, that is fine.

It'd be more along the lines of someone trying to buy a whole bunch of tickets on here. Say, a few hundred. If someone wants to buy that many tickets it's likely they are just going to want to buy as many as they can at face value and re-sell on something like Stubhub and earn massive coin.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
I'm a poor university student, but if anyone ever has a couple tickets in the upper bowl, for whatever game pm me and we can probably make a deal. I'd like to go to a couple of games this year.

Becel

I Hate Jamie Macoun
Sep 14, 2011
Looking to trade pretty much any game of mine for 2 seats vs Chicago. Our group owns 2 seats in 322 and 2 in 323. One guy in our group was extremely disappointed he didnt get seats for this game so we are all trying to help him out. Big games vs. the Canucks, Habs, Flames all available to trade for Chicago.

tbsol

Jul 7, 2011
Would anyone be interested in any P2, pre-season tickets?

SUN, 30 SEPT 2012
BRUINS
JETS
MTS CENTRE
7:00 PM

THU, 4 OCT 2012
WILD
JETS
MTS CENTRE

SAT, 6 OCT 2012
SENATORS
JETS
MTS CENTRE

idontknow

Jul 16, 2011
I have 2 tickets Section 117 row 2. Anyone have similar on other side of rink that would like to trade for a different view?

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Would anyone be interested in any P2, pre-season tickets?

SUN, 30 SEPT 2012
BRUINS
JETS
MTS CENTRE

THU, 4 OCT 2012
WILD
JETS
MTS CENTRE

SAT, 6 OCT 2012
SENATORS
JETS
MTS CENTRE

I'd be interested in the Bruins. What are the prices for pre-season games? That's the day after my birthday so I might as well treat myself. :laugh:

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I'd be interested in the Bruins. What are the prices for pre-season games? That's the day after my birthday so I might as well treat myself. :laugh:

If he's a ST holder, which it appears likely, they are the exact same price as the reg season games...which I understand but it still sucks that you are forced to buy them at that price. For my group we take the total price we pay, then divide by 41 to decide how much each of us is going to pay per game, rather than the listed price, then just get 1/2 preseason games each "free".

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
If he's a ST holder, which it appears likely, they are the exact same price as the reg season games...which I understand but it still sucks that you are forced to buy them at that price. For my group we take the total price we pay, then divide by 41 to decide how much each of us is going to pay per game, rather than the listed price, then just get 1/2 preseason games each "free".

Just one thing worth clarifying: Pre-Season tickets fall under the "C" category of games, so though they are still regular season prices they will be on the lower end of the spectrum.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Just one thing worth clarifying: Pre-Season tickets fall under the "C" category of games, so though they are still regular season prices they will be on the lower end of the spectrum.

Thanks I did not know about that. I am a STH so the whole ABC thing I never really cared about cause it's the same price for all games for STH holders.

tbsol

Jul 7, 2011
I would never sell any of my tickets at even face value... Always lower.
I don't really understand people making an additional 40% extra above what they paid for the ticket.

JETSyyc

Oct 5, 2011
hi everyone. i was unlucky last year and did not make a game at the mts centre. i did however catch them in phoenix and in calgary. so.. i was hoping someone on here would be nice to sell me a pair to a game; just so i could experience the mts centres crowd. please get back to me. thank you

-ed

JetsCameHome

Sep 19, 2011
I would never sell any of my tickets at even face value... Always lower.
I don't really understand people making an additional 40% extra above what they paid for the ticket.

That's great for you but if people are going to pay that price if they bought from TNSE I don't feel bad.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
A reminder. This is not a thread to discuss ticket prices, what is fair, Manitoba scalping laws, or anything of that nature.

This is a place to buy and sell a reasonable amount of tickets for no more than face value.

Continue.

ajmidd12

Know-It-All
Apr 16, 2012
This Planet
Thanks I did not know about that. I am a STH so the whole ABC thing I never really cared about cause it's the same price for all games for STH holders.
Yes, BUT the different categories pay different amounts per seat per game.

IE P4 (my 4 seats) cost us $80.25/per seat/per game. Equating to $321 per game at cost.

Whereas yours are probably in the $60+/- range.

The only variable is the the ABC categories where more desirable games cost more at face value.

With all this said, I will be posting tickets in either pairs or all 4 of our seats for games not used for face value cash only. :D

Once we figure out which games we can't use that is :)

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
I am looking to get 4 seats together for a few games this year (preferably in P5 as it would make a straight up trade easier). I have 2 seats in section 319 row 9. So basically you trade me 4 tickets to 1 game, I give you my pair for 2 games. 4 tickets for 4 tickets. If anyone is interested send me a PM.

Roooski

Sep 21, 2011
I will be looking for tickets again all season. 2 anywhere in the building for any game, and I would also like to get 4 so we can take the kids at least once.

Longshot but if anyone knows or needs somoone to get into a STH group I am very interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad