Ticket Buying/Selling & Ticket Questions

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Good day hockey fans. My family and I planned a trip to Tampa next week for some sun and relaxation. My daughter loves the Lightening and I thought it would be a great surprise to get some tickets to a playoff game. Usually my wife would look after this but I wanted it to be a surprise, so did it myself. There is a reason why my wife does this! I ordered tickets for Game 2 but we are not in Tampa for this game. If ANYBODY knows of anyone looking for tickets.
Can't go but please tell me, how did your wife react? :laugh:

Kellen

Apr 17, 2019
Anybody have a ticket stub from games 1 or 2 for sale from the series against Columbus by chance? Looking to collect all 4. PM me- willing to pay a fair price.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Anybody have a ticket stub from games 1 or 2 for sale from the series against Columbus by chance? Looking to collect all 4. PM me- willing to pay a fair price.

The Lightning primarily use mobile entry which are digital tickets on your smartphone for tickets these days. All Season Ticket Members tickets are now virtual. Printed tickets are usually only issued if there is some sort of problem with your digital ticket. Or if someone buys them from the ticket office directly.

Good luck, but it will be very hard to find any, imho.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Hi, I was looking to buy tickets for Dec. 12 vs Boston. TBL website shows no information for individual game tickets. Anyone know when they’ll go on sale? Or do I have to rely on the secondary market?

Thanks in advance.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Hi, I was looking to buy tickets for Dec. 12 vs Boston. TBL website shows no information for individual game tickets. Anyone know when they’ll go on sale? Or do I have to rely on the secondary market?

Thanks in advance.
Single game tickets are t on sale yet. I think your best bet is to get them from a full season ticket holder.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon

Thanks in advance.

Single game tickets will go on sale on Friday, August 9th.

Hopefully the 7 PM start times this season works well.

I was very happy to see that as my job requires me to get up at 5:30 am. That extra half hour of sleep is precious. :P

Reactions: ultra63

rosscow

Apr 5, 2015
Anyone have tickets for the Dec 23 game against Florida? Looking for 2 or 4 tickets. Lower bowl would be preferred but beggers can't be picky.

wandk128

Oct 14, 2008
I have to sell some games from my season ticket package. Will sell for my season ticket cost. I think it's $45 per game total for 2 tickets

12/5 Minnesota
12/7 San Jose
12/9 NY Islanders
12/17 Ottawa
12/19 Dallas

georgiabluejacket

Jun 6, 2002
Georgia
Curious if anyone has 4 for either the 28th(Montreal) or the 29th(Detroit)? My 4 year old keeps asking me to take him to one & since we're going to be in the area(Disney, Universal) I figured it'd be a good time. Thanks in advance

scorpiorising

May 25, 2011
Coming in from Vancouver, anyone selling tickets to Oilers feb 13th or flyers on the 15th?

Dropped way too much money on Univseral Studios so just looking for a cheaper nose bleed ticket probably.

Thanks!

wandk128

Oct 14, 2008
Pair for tonight vs. Edmonton. Row 2 Balcony

$25/ ticket

Last edited:

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Are the bolts letting fans in this up coming season?
If the NHL allows it, I would assume they try to get a small amount of fans in like they're doing for the Raptors, 3K or so. They spent a lot of money and work upgrading the facility (including a hospital grade HVAC system) to make it more safe for that, apparently.

I still wouldn't wanna go, though.

Reactions: RosensRug

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
If the NHL allows it, I would assume they try to get a small amount of fans in like they're doing for the Raptors, 3K or so. They spent a lot of money and work upgrading the facility (including a hospital grade HVAC system) to make it more safe for that, apparently.

I still wouldn't wanna go, though.

Cool thanks for the information. Only reason i ask is i work for an airline and if I end up in Tampa and I'd go to a game (as safely as possible) if it lined up with the time I'm in town.

Reactions: Hoek

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
I didn't find any tickets available on the website... are they sold out or only for season-ticket holders?

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
Maybe 9am?

Edit/Update

Guess not...

Let's see how fast this gets picked up

Just spoke with the box office. The message above is accurate and the individual purchase of tickets has been pushed back due to "League Protocol". The future date for release of individual tickets has been postponed until further notice. They said for those who are registered users with TicketMaster need to keep checking their emails for updates and that an email for this went out earlier. I told them I am subscribed to TM but received no email.

It was supposed to be this morning but this push back is last minute

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad