Ticket/Attendance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
I think you had to have a current "request to move" on your account to get the email from TNSE.

If so it's nice they're starting to act on those. I had one from season one onwards (understandable why no movement for first many years) but got no action until I got cranky with them. Improvement is welcomed.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Well, I finally took a look at my invoice and with my $3200 credit, I only have $2880 left to pay for next year, which is nice. It stopped me from choosing a payment plan however, as I selected "no" to adding an extra year to my current contract. I don't want to give up my seats, but we just bought a new $600,000 house and a new Mustang, so I kind of want to see how the old budget looks over the next few years before I decide to continue on! So now I have to wait for the ticket service person to email me back.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I believe that anyone that is up for renewal, then must renew otherwise they give their seats up...

Been a STH since the return but unless covid is resolved I won't be watching games live until the world is back to normal. Best-case scenario I ask for it back when Covid is over and get it back.

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
Been a STH since the return but unless covid is resolved I won't be watching games live until the world is back to normal. Best-case scenario I ask for it back when Covid is over and get it back.
Problem is that they’re already contacting people for upgrades. Just giving you a heads up to make sure you know the risks. If your really like your seats it’s something to consider.

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007
I didn’t have a request to move seat locations and TNSE still asked me if I would like to move.
Sometimes there's a domino effect through the row. For example, somebody has seats 1 2 3. You have 4 5. The first person no longer needs 3 seats, just 2. They might want to see if you want a move to accomodate everybody.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

I think that's called the will-never-happen scenario. Best get on the wait list asap if you hope to get season tickets again one day.

Reactions: JetsNut

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
I didn’t have a request to move seat locations and TNSE still asked me if I would like to move.

Sometimes there's a domino effect through the row. For example, somebody has seats 1 2 3. You have 4 5. The first person no longer needs 3 seats, just 2. They might want to see if you want a move to accomodate everybody.

I would agree with @Hollywood3 ... according to TNSE the moves are being done in what they called "waves" based on priority I would guess. So it's possible someone in your row / section has already moved and they are approaching you to maybe clean things up.

Me personally, I have had a request to move since I first sat in my seats. Was pretty sure I was being ignored, so for me, this is most likely my only chance to ever relocate.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
I would agree with @Hollywood3 ... according to TNSE the moves are being done in what they called "waves" based on priority I would guess. So it's possible someone in your row / section has already moved and they are approaching you to maybe clean things up.

Me personally, I have had a request to move since I first sat in my seats. Was pretty sure I was being ignored, so for me, this is most likely my only chance to ever relocate.

That would be my guess as well. I recall when I finally got annoyed and phoned them about relocation. I've requested it every year through my rep because I expected shenanigans. When I did get them, part of the issue that got me moved is there was nothing on my file, apparently, about wanting to move. :rolleyes: I politely lost it on the poor person on the other end. They were kind of out of luck when I started forwarding the saved email requests.

Have I said how much I like my seats now? P3 across the aisle from P2 (Kroppy's corner). Aisle seats in a very short row - only 8 seats total and an aisle on the other end. Washroom at the top of the stairs, not far from the craft beer near the front entrance, wider concourse, or so it feels. Moving? Nope.

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
If you relocate seats, you have to sign a new 3 year contract. Just an FYI.

I spoke to a rep at TNSE on Friday and he said the seat relocating waves could start as early as 2 weeks from now.

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
Question... when they give you your Wave date then you have 48 hours notice. Do they provide a map with the seats available for you to upgrade to?

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
If you relocate seats, you have to sign a new 3 year contract. Just an FYI.

I spoke to a rep at TNSE on Friday and he said the seat relocating waves could start as early as 2 weeks from now.

Aha, suddenly the secret agenda behind this seeming move to accommodate fan requests becomes clear. Don't be fooled! Soylent Green is people! :nod:

David Mandel

Mar 11, 2021
Reports now out of B.C that their province isn't expecting full large crowds in the province until next (2022) summer. If this is true there is no way other provinces will not follow because thats what they enjoy doing. People have suffered enough and any further shut downs will likely end Canada's economy.

People think its not possible but Canada could be a 2nd world nation with 3rd world financial crisis.

If this continues and the test can be fall of 2021 if TNSE is unable to fill MTS Centre. Then I think TNSE will be forced to sell and this franchise is moving.

There is 0% chance this franchise can last another season or even partial season with no or very little fans. The $3 billion loan isn't even paid w/ dividends for Canada franchises and TNSE is already in debt.

Better get used to going to arenas like they are in the states with no herd immunity and buckle up with some common sense or be prepared to lose everything

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
There is 0% chance this franchise can last another season or even partial season with no or very little fans. The $3 billion loan isn't even paid w/ dividends for Canada franchises and TNSE is already in debt.

Well, there is the shared 600 million in TV revenue plus 650 million in the Seattle expansion fee that might keep us going...

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
Reports now out of B.C that their province isn't expecting full large crowds in the province until next (2022) summer. If this is true there is no way other provinces will not follow because thats what they enjoy doing. People have suffered enough and any further shut downs will likely end Canada's economy.

People think its not possible but Canada could be a 2nd world nation with 3rd world financial crisis.

If this continues and the test can be fall of 2021 if TNSE is unable to fill MTS Centre. Then I think TNSE will be forced to sell and this franchise is moving.

Better get used to going to arenas like they are in the states with no herd immunity and buckle up with some common sense or be prepared to lose everything

While I, like everyone here, is eager to get back to going into busy arenas and normal life in general, I wouldn't be thrilled if public health decisions were being made based on what's in TNSE's best interests.

Reactions: 10Ducky10 and buggs

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007

I have my doubts about Canada's recovery from covid. Not one provincial government has done a thing to buck the Feds. Looks like the Yanks will be playing with full houses in every sport while we'll have to drive to the States. And I guess Canada will be bypassed by every touring show as well. Pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad