CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
hopefully nurse punches some wild scrub in the nose

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Can I come over and watch you watching paint dry?

Can I also come over to watch him watching you watching your paint dry?

is beer involved?

It's OK with me but it's up to Mchopelessoil fan. It's his house.

Oil base paint?

It will come out looking flat.

Sorry for not responding to everyone asking to come over and watch my paint dry. I watched some oilers highlights and fell asleep.

It's actually Lead based paint because ever since becoming an oiler fan, I don't like to watch things unless it hurts me somehow.

Everyones invited, but the beer is warm, to simulate the bad taste the oilers leave in my mouth.

Cheers!!

Fairy McGodfather

Liquored & Cynical
Feb 5, 2016
Rural Saskatchewan
Sorry for not responding to everyone asking to come over and watch my paint dry. I watched some oilers highlights and fell asleep.

It's actually Lead based paint because ever since becoming an oiler fan, I don't like to watch things unless it hurts me somehow.

Everyones invited, but the beer is warm, to simulate the bad taste the oilers leave in my mouth.

Cheers!!

Rexall would make a killing selling lead paint chips for Edm/Min games. Better call Craig...

boosterjuice

Sep 24, 2008
I don't care if we win or lose. I just want to see some magic and points from McDavid. That is what keeps me watching these meaningless games. Also, I have 2 separate bets that McDavid will be an over point per game player by the end of the season.

McDeathbyCheerios*

We lose 1-0.
We get hemmed in, 15 shots on net for us but Talbot stands on his head.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Minnesota comes out strong and gets two goals in the first 10 minutes of the 1st period coming from Vanek and Coyle. The Oilers try to push the pace in the second, but are continually thwarted as they only dump and rarely chase. The Oilers start to control the pace in the third and get some good zone time. Hall scores a rebound goal within the last 10 minutes and the Oilers proceed to get hemmed in their own end for the next 8. With 2 minutes left, Talbot heads to the bench. With six players on the ice the Oilers are incapable of making a clean zone entry, which leads to an empty netter by Coyle.

Final score:
Minnesota 3 - Oilers 1
SOG 35 - 23 for MIN
PP's 5-1 for MIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad