Pre-Game Talk: Thursday McWild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
The Oilers will have a chance if they score first.

But that defensive corps is one of the worst I've ever seen...and we've had some horrible ones over the past decade.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
This game might mean something....Leafs have tied it in last minute and the Oilers still have a decent chance at DFL overall. Esp now that they have more injuries (and no one ever comes back it seems). :popcorn:

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
So it sounds like Davidson, Nurse, Klefbom, Gryba, Pouliot and Hopkins will miss this game....

Damn... I wish it was a day later I'd be working through the game... I'll be at least listening in on this one... :(

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
So it sounds like Davidson, Nurse, Klefbom, Gryba, Pouliot and Hopkins will miss this game....

Damn... I wish it was a day later I'd be working through the game... I'll be at least listening in on this one... :(

Probably Nurse as well.

Sekera-Fayne
Pardy-Clendenning
Oesterle-Reinhart

Yikes...

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
McDavid is slacking in points. Hope he gets a 3 point night.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Is it too much to hope for a McDavid hatty in the first 10 minutes leading to Doobie getting pulled?

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Though Devan Dubnyk allowed three goals in three of his last four home starts and the same amount to the Oilers in October, he's 6-1-0 with a 1.28 goals-against average against his former club.

Good thing I'm not a gambling man cause I would have bet a freaking fortune on Dubnyk being out of the league by now. 6-1-0 1.28 GAA :cry: :cry:

You're not going to win games if you don't score, forward Jordan Eberle said. We have to find a way to bear down on the chances we have.

I think Eberle needs to replace that 'we' with an 'I'. Not good enough lately and I'd like to see him take some personal responsibility for that instead of always saying 'we'.
You missed the chances Jordan. You need to bear down.

Italics from espn game preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad