GDT: Threepeat contenders @ just happy to get some Ovechkin goals and two games of playoff revenue, 7:37pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
“We’re working through some things in the room” has to be the playoff theme. That quote has been used around 8-10 times this year by Lavi
I'm thinking at least 20. Everytime I hear it:

1649266971409.jpeg

Edit some of the players and coaches heads and voila.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
I get that Vitek is struggling (but so is our team D), and Sammy can sometimes get results.

But man Sammy makes it SO stressful to watch a game. Flopping all over the ice on routine saves, fumbling rebounds, sliding 5 feet out of net. Every save is an adventure, and it gets exhausting to watch.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Here’s an idea for a “thing to work on in the room”:

Stop having the D pinch so much, and so irresponsibly. Enough of Schultz behind their net trying be #99, and more staying responsible at the blue line.

I feel like this would save 1-2 goals a game immediately.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Here’s an idea for a “thing to work on in the room”:

Stop having the D pinch so much, and so irresponsibly. Enough of Schultz behind their net trying be #99, and more staying responsible at the blue line.

I feel like this would save 1-2 goals a game immediately.
Turnovers near the blue line when were in the offense zone scare me. Their guys just fly right by our standing still D. Flip the hips and get the f*** back or have enough forethought to see the turnover and break out coming

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Turnovers near the blue line when were in the offense zone scare me. Their guys just fly right by our standing still D. Flip the hips and get the f*** back or have enough forethought to see the turnover and break out coming

These have been my pet peeves recently. The pinching d-men and guys like Mojo just poking or fumbling the puck at the blueline. Along with horrible puck security when trying to exit the zone, they're basically making nearly every fundamental mistake possible.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
I think it was Japers that described Sammy as a rebound pez dispenser, leading to more shots against, lots of flopping and sliding and acrobatics. Tampa is getting 40 shots tonight!

twabby

Mar 9, 2010

I think this lineup is better than the one they were planning on using before Hathaway got sick.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
O/U on ice time for 3rd line?
O/U on how long before Lavi breaks them up?

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
“We’re working through some things in the room” has to be the playoff theme. That quote has been used around 8-10 times this year by Lavi
Imagine if his line combos were as consistent as this stupid phrase he keeps using

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad