Speculation: Three Wings scouts at CGY/COL

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
AA for Brodie, waives mod. NTC & extended @ $4.9x5yrs...probably too old for us, but I'd do that. Cholo can go back to GR & learn defense, pair him w/Seider.

DDK-Hronek
Brodie-Green (Seider after TDL)
Nemeth-Wrath

Cholo-GR/1st callup

I dont think he waives his NTC for Detroit and I think he would test the open market before signing an extension.

i was wrongly terming rasmus and kylington prospects , dont know status of kalimaki . just knew that flames were deep at d prospects last year . and if moving say a rasmus it might help in the expansion draft . though im not sure how these 3 guys are currently ranked

Yeah the guys that make sense from Calgary are Andersson, Valimaki and Kylington. I would rank them in that order as far as trade value goes. I dont think Kylington is enough for AA, not sure what the value for Valimaki would be wit his injury and stuff and I dont think they would wanna move Andersson. I wonder what Colorado would have available for a trade.

Does seem weird Detroit would have 3 scouts at this game considering they dont play anytime soon unless theyre talking about a trade.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
I dont think he waives his NTC for Detroit and I think he would test the open market before signing an extension.

Yeah the guys that make sense from Calgary are Andersson, Valimaki and Kylington. I would rank them in that order as far as trade value goes. I dont think Kylington is enough for AA, not sure what the value for Valimaki would be wit his injury and stuff and I dont think they would wanna move Andersson. I wonder what Colorado would have available for a trade.

Does seem weird Detroit would have 3 scouts at this game considering they dont play anytime soon unless theyre talking about a trade.
say yzerman likes andersson big time . and flames want aa . we could add a decent temporary replacement for andersson like dekeyser or nemeth which helps keep their playoff hopes . then we also add a future such as maybe zadina . and if they dont want a d back maybe glenny to boost playoff run . ends up theyve got future years in aa and zadina plus better today . plus maybe by playoffs zadinas up .

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Rumor has it that MacKinnon is unhappy and wants to play with Filppula and Glendenning.

I have it on record that he let it be known that he can turn Frans Nielsen into a 25 goal guy by himself and really likes what Frans brings to the table.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
On a more serious note, I think this is nothing at least in regards for the Wings, as pro scouts are at every NHL game.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Dube for AA
giphy.gif

More likely: something else.
Tomorrow we will know

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
I’d like to see

AA

for

Dube
Frolik as a cap dump

Wings get a solid young player for a guy who probably wasn’t happy here anyways. Flames get cap space to move in for Hall and a player that can plug in right now for some secondary scoring, rather than a future

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
With Bowey being waived, it might indicate a move incoming (or maybe it was just because he is gawdawful at playing D).

Kylington (CGY) and Zadorov (COL) - my pick - would be awesome and would bring some much needed change to the D corps.

Next year it could be :

Dekeyser- Hronek
Zadorov - Nemeth
Cholowski - Seider/Lindstrom

Reactions: lilidk

ThankGord

Jul 11, 2018
GR, MI
With Bowey being waived, it might indicate a move incoming (or maybe it was just because he is gawdawful at playing D).

Kylington (CGY) and Zadorov (COL) - my pick - would be awesome and would bring some much needed change to the D corps.

Next year it could be :

Dekeyser- Hronek
Zadorov - Nemeth
Cholowski - Seider/Lindstrom

I've been interested in Zadorov for a while, not sure if the Avs would be into a trade featuring AA.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
I think in this case its more the amount and the who that is noteworthy.

Definitely. And the wings dont have pro scouts at every single game on any given night either. If either of these teams were on the upcoming schedule it would make sense but generally teams only scout teams theyre playing soon or theyre scouting potential trades. 3 at one game with no game coming up? A possible trade going on

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
AA for Dube+Frolik as a cap dump

Wings get a solid young player for a guy who probably wasn’t happy here anyways. Flames get cap space to move in for Hall and a player that can plug in right now for some secondary scoring, rather than a future

That's the same I was thinkin too.

Crazy trade, but so was Fabbri <> DLR and nobody believed that kind of could happen.

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
Come to think of it, has one of these reports about scouts being in attendance at a particular game ever actually resulted in a trade in the next few days?

SimonEdvinssonAtSix

It's possible to commit no mistakes and still lose
Nov 2, 2018
Come to think of it, has one of these reports about scouts being in attendance at a particular game ever actually resulted in a trade in the next few days?

Maybe I was in the dark but I didn't see a single rumor surrounding any of Yzermans trades so far with Detroit.
Not even a hint that maybe Detroit was looking to do something. (correct me if I'm wrong)

I think the scout thing here is grasping at straws.

Reactions: Ricelund

ArmChairGM89

Dec 10, 2019
Long time lurker (I’m talking Every day for years) finally decided to make an account.

I think this is a little bit of wishful thinking. We’re all just looking for something interesting to get excited about.

Scouts attending a game means next to nothing, in my opinion. If a GM wants to trade for a guy, one in-person viewing should have zero impact on that stance. If they got a hat trick or got caved in, it’s one game. So, what does that have to do with a trade happening or not happening? Being there wouldn’t impact their opinion either way. Or, at least it shouldn’t.

hope I’m wrong though. These deals are keeping me going haha

Reactions: Rzombo4 prez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad