GDT: [Thread Title...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
LOLOL lucic skates so slow into the board spearing himself and losing the puck.. u cant make this shit up hahahahahah

Reactions: Helistin

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
nurse is absolute garbage this game wow. he tries to be physical and ends up getting out of position and forgets the point of his position is to stop them from scoring not spin in circles looking for the puck
Who else was doing anything on that play? Assuming you are speaking about the last goal.

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
Must be something wrong with the guy, can play hockey but gets traded frequently. On pace to play for every team in the league.

Can't play defense....the purfect Oiler! Make the trade Chia....Nuge for Hamilton straight up !!! :facepalm:

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Tonight was supposed to be the night though...

I had my celebratory champagne all cooled and ready to be popped...

I'm sorry man... but give it 1 more day... there's still a faint glimmer of hope that Santa might give us all a late, late Christmas gift... the gift of a balder, moustached Lovely Bones lead actor impersonator getting hit on the head with a giant icicle tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Cloned

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Chiasson is the only player on this team that doesn't make at least one glaring major error a game that leads to a goal against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad