GDT: [Thread Title...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Who else was doing anything on that play? Assuming you are speaking about the last goal.
i was mostly watching nurse so not sure but if u watch from when the puck came in he loses position wacking at the shark player then it gets comical until the goal

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
I never thought I'd have to think about scorched earth rebuild after 2015, and here we are.

Sad thing is, no one can scorch S.F.A. until the Seattle expansion draft.
Who would've thought when we drafted McDavid, that potentially TWO expansion teams will most likely be better than the Oilers :thumbd:

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Manning/Petrovic were acquired the last time the Sharks put up seven on the Oilers. Wouldn't be shocked to see Chiarelli trade for someone like Chris Wideman tomorrow.

We do have another 3rd round pick laying around...

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Manning/Petrovic were acquired the last time the Sharks put up seven on the Oilers. Wouldn't be shocked to see Chiarelli trade for someone like Chris Wideman tomorrow.

To think he could have gotten the band back together by picking Wideman and Garrison up for free last week.

Reactions: KidLine93

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
These guys are done. They looked on sportsclubstats and saw the record they need for a shot at playoffs. They know it's over. I would expect a couple weeks of terrible games, and we can turn the jets back on when there is nothing left to lose. Those jets are very weak still of course.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Who would've thought when we drafted McDavid, that potentially TWO expansion teams will most likely be better than the Oilers :thumbd:
Vegas is gonna make the playoffs two years in a row. The Oilers haven't done that since 1999-2000 and 2000-01. Sather was the GM for the '99-00 team.

Fmrnuckfan95

Dec 16, 2018
Edmonton
200w (1).gif

Me watching this team

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
You must have some very interesting views on the world to be flipping between Fox and CNN.
I thought you were only supposed to choose 1? :huh:

For awhile I had the feeds on two difference screens and my co-workers (Italian and Romanian) are deeply amused how two news outlets can report on the same thing differently

Reactions: thadd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad