GDT: [Thread Title...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Is there another Manning type dman out there that he's been scouting for at least 3 years?

Cuz time to play that card and make that final deal so the puzzle pieces can all fall into place finally.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
These guys are done. They looked on sportsclubstats and saw the record they need for a shot at playoffs. They know it's over. I would expect a couple weeks of terrible games, and we can turn the jets back on when there is nothing left to lose. Those jets are very weak still of course.
...and they heard their coach say anytime you can have a .500 road trip, it's a successful trip. Mailed it in from the bus ride to the rink.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Reider is just brutal.

Hopefully we don't make the same mistake with him that we did with Strome. If they aren't worth the price then just let them walk and use the cap space on something useful. Instead we extended Strome for 2 years and then turned him into Spooner so we are basically screwed of $3.1 million x 2 years on sub par players.

Reactions: harpoon

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Khaira shouldn't even be resigned if he wants a waive, hes not even worth of his 675k this year.
He is brain dead out there . My God , Chiarelli has us handcuffed. Just when you think he won’t make another brain dead decision, he trades for 2 duds of dman. How are we gonna move Manning? That’s 2.5 mil. Can you imagine all the other GM’s talking?
“ Hey, I gotta get rid of this player “
“Just call Chia, he is the Sanford & Son of Hockey. He takes all garbage.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->