OT: Thread about Nothing Part 195: Baby it's cold outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRZ DVLS

Try Brubag*****
Feb 21, 2007
NC,ILL,NorNJ,Roch
www.brubag.com
Well, For some reason School was closed again today!!!!! Not sure why.... Its cold, @ 7 degrees, but seriously!!!! I feel fo those who are hourly employees with kids that lose wages..What do they do? I can take my older one to work with me in a pinch at least...

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
bottle_and_glass.png

Trying this for the first time tonight - heard good things. It will help get the game down if nothing else.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
I am going to travel back in time and shoot George w bush before he says "make no mistake" in that press conference.

I have not heard a sports show in the past five years where someone, player or commentator didn't say that phrase for every highlight.

Mr.Krinkle

Hello there children
Apr 2, 2007
Kitchen
Won this from the liquor store today:

chair_zpsed168323.jpg

It's pretty comfy and has two cupholders - so BG, I know you're jealous

Mr.Krinkle

Hello there children
Apr 2, 2007
Kitchen
bottle_and_glass.png

Trying this for the first time tonight - heard good things. It will help get the game down if nothing else.

Basil's is good, very light and smooth, drink the first one or two neat then the just a drop or two of water in the next opens it up quite a bit.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Basil's is good, very light and smooth, drink the first one or two neat then the just a drop or two of water in the next opens it up quite a bit.

You read my mind. Drank two neat then two more with one ice cube. I liked it but it's not quite worth the extra $10 over some other ones. Blantons impressed me more for a premium priced bourbon. Woodford still my go to mid range.

Mr.Krinkle

Hello there children
Apr 2, 2007
Kitchen
You read my mind. Drank two neat then two more with one ice cube. I liked it but it's not quite worth the extra $10 over some other ones. Blantons impressed me more for a premium priced bourbon. Woodford still my go to mid range.

I got a bottle of Four Roses Single, that's the best bang for your buck you'll get. Bargain bin is Buffalo Trace, amazing for 27 bucks a bottle.

Blanton's is good, a bit too smoky/woody for me. The new Jim Beam isn't half bad but definitely not on par with Four Roses for the money

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Started a Rangers suck chant at the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert at Barclays Center last night. (They played Rock and Roll Part 2 between band sets so I just had to.) So many death stares but I'm sure all of you would have been proud.

Also there is a hockey game on tonight right? That's why I'm seeing all these Hawks statuses on my Facebook? >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad