Movies: Thor: Ragnarok

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Part of why I am so impressed with this movie I think is that I really, REALLY hated the first joke in the film. I thought it was GARBAGE....the fact that it recovered from that adds to how impressed I am with it.

Reactions: shello

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Part of why I am so impressed with this movie I think is that I really, REALLY hated the first joke in the film. I thought it was GARBAGE....the fact that it recovered from that adds to how impressed I am with it.

What was the first joke?

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Can't wait to watch this again on Blu Ray tomorrow.

Crazy how split the reactions are to this movie and yet this thread still hasn't been moved to the politics board. :sarcasm:
I know you struggle when it comes to critical thinking and contextualizing things but you can thank your racist buddy who derailed the Black Panther thread for that.

96+ hours and over 500 replies later he's still on his delusional rant in the thread. :laugh:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I know you struggle when it comes to critical thinking and contextualizing things but you can thank your racist buddy who derailed the Black Panther thread for that.

96+ hours and over 500 replies later he's still on his delusional rant in the thread. :laugh:

It's almost like feeding trolls is a complete waste of time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad