DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
2f40cf25bbe9e0fad253434441528963.jpg

NHL Dude 120

Jun 18, 2011
Ottawa
Chabot not playing contributes towards the tank, Pain for Shane

Unless we are somehow out of the top ten of the draft we are good either way I've projected every prospect in how they'd align with the team where they'd play spoiler we have space on the 2nd LW,RW and maybe a RD.

No point having him play 27+ minutes every game. If he's not healthy he's not healthy and let him rest if need be.

Hun

Apr 8, 2019
Chabot not playing contributes towards the tank, Pain for Shane

Unlikely.
At the end of last season, Chabot was injured and we got the 10th pick in the draft. I guess playing Chabot would help us choose in the top 5.

PlayersLtd

Mar 6, 2019
Unlikely.
At the end of last season, Chabot was injured and we got the 10th pick in the draft. I guess playing Chabot would help us choose in the top 5.

Correlation does not imply causation...

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
Unlikely.

Is this some bad attempt at a troll or something? It would work better if it actually made sense.

Chabot was injured for the last 4-6 games and we were performing even better with him in the lineup at that stage in the season.

Hun

Apr 8, 2019
Is this some bad attempt at a troll or something? It would work better if it actually made sense.

Chabot was injured for the last 4-6 games and we were performing even better with him in the lineup at that stage in the season.
We didn't play better with him.
5 games without Chabot 4-1-0
5 previous games with Chabot 3-1-1 with weaker teams (4 games with Vancouver)

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
It didn't look like a shoulder to me. I thought he hit the nerve in his elbow at first, but when he left the ice again after a twirl (with a grimace) I knew that wasn't it.

Broken hand I was not expecting, that sucks. Hopefully doesn't involve a joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad