This Is The Year Thread (Where GIFs Speak Louder Than Words!)

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
GracefulGoodCuttlefish.gif

dtrain

Mar 6, 2012
MO
The intention of the thread (in my opinion) was to be light-hearted fun and humorous.

Some of you didn't get the message obviously.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
SQZ82eP.gif

Guys, we won! Plan the parade (they throw parades for making it to the second round, right?)

Also, can we do that Caddyshack avatar idea that was kicked around months ago? There was some gold in that thread.

Last edited:

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
We are ready!

url

Somebody need to fix this and add faces in order Lehterä, Tarasenko, Reaves, Oshie and Ott. Or Pietro, Tarasenko, Hitch, Stastny, Elliott.

url

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I'm all for the Caddyshack avatars, too, but I thought it was a suggestion for next year's playoff avatars.

I guess there's no reason why we can't have a regular season themed avatar. I just rewatched Caddyshack after that thread, and there's lots of great material.

I call early dibs on a Stastny avatar that says, "The ugliest uniform in the world. Looks good on you, though!"

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
What a spectacular thread. I just came into these boards to look some information about todays pre-season games starting linups and stumbled into this one. I absolutely love your sense of humor.

this-thread-is-now-diamonds.jpg

Risky Bryzness

Oct 2, 2014
Minnesota
I've been lurking here for months and just decided to register so this is my first post and I have to say this thread has me in stitches. Cracking up over baby giraffe Osh!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad