This Is The Year Thread (Where GIFs Speak Louder Than Words!)

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Most important thing is being healthy heading into the playoffs, for once.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
My status: Patiently waiting for the payoff.

GSo4wd4.gif

Last edited:

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I think the Blues are going to start slow this year, look like a pretty average team for a couple months, and the rest of HF is going to let us know how they lack any elite players, need a true scoring threat, have sub-par goaltenders, and that Hitchcock is past his expiration date.

And in the 2nd half of the season the team is going to go on a mission to be ready for the post-season.
Honestly that is exactly what I am hoping for, and have stated as much a few times now. Just make the playoffs, then kick it into maximum overdrive, no reason to try to be the best regular season team. Need to follow LA and Chicago's blueprint from last year, do what it takes to make the PO's but save the going all out until then.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Believe it or not, we have guidelines for the number of stickied threads a forum should have.

You guys will just have to keep this floating near the top the old-fashioned way...by using it a lot. ;)

On one hand I don't see us being active enough to use this, but on the other hand, that means this will probably linger on the 1st page for quite a while.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
This place is depressing.

Be a fan.

That's your job.

That is all.

I don't see despair here. I see humor trying to mitigate years and years and years of disappointment. How long have you been following the Blues?

I think the fact that we're here posting in the off-season alone proves that we're serious fans of the Blues.

Also, Hitchcock had some nice things to say about Cody Beach this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
This place is depressing.

Be a fan.

That's your job.

That is all.
I don't understand this post either.

We're all fans that support the team. But when they let us down time and time again, are we really supposed to believe they will come through this time?

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
I don't understand this post either.

We're all fans that support the team. But when they let us down time and time again, are we really supposed to believe they will come through this time?

Didn't you get the memo? Being a fan means blindly predicting championships every year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad