Post-Game Talk: This game is on Mrazek

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Really surprising that we can't win every close game, relying solely on Mrazek. Those offensive woes are clearly annoying.
How many great chances did they miss again? Just start scoring when it's too late.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Richards is useless. What's he done? Can he get caught up in trade somewhere?

Actual Thought*

Really surprising that we can't win every close game, relying solely on Mrazek. Those offensive woes are clearly annoying.
How many great chances did they miss again? Just start scoring when it's too late.

Very few?

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
The problem might stem from our shooters warming up on Mrazek, only to have him stoning them on every chance, thus killing their confidence.

latest

Have them warm up with Howard in net. Problem solved!

Howard? Who's this Howard you speak of?

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Ppg with green out there

Interesting interesting.

6 on 4 with goalie pulled. Not sure we can claim Green has single-handedly turned around the Wings PP just yet. :laugh:

Richards has been fine... I'd say he's been our 4 or 5th best forward. The team has bigger problems to deal with.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
To be fair it wasn't THAT bad a game considering we didn't have our 3rd leading scorer, plus our #1D has been missing for at least a year.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Guys I think I found the problem. We only have 2 right wings on the roster.

IMO we should have 4.

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada

Funny. During tonight's game I was thinking anybody who doesnt appreciate Richards is spends too much time stat watching.

I disagree with you significantly. Richards is one of our most skilled and smartest players. He reads the play significantly better than at least half our roster. There is a number of guys on my hit list ahead of him including (Jurco Pulkinnen, Sheahan, etc. Possibly nyquist given his recent slump)

rx7dryver

Apr 11, 2009
Funny. During tonight's game I was thinking anybody who doesnt appreciate Richards is spends too much time stat watching.

I disagree with you significantly. Richards is on of our most skilled and smartest players. He reads the play significantly better than at least half our roster. There is a number of guys on my hit list ahead of him.

I agree. Richards is arguably our 5th best forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad